Deep Dark Fears

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Suspiria, Dec 29, 2018.

1. I have a fear of elevators, because I feel like the elevator might stop and I’ll be stuck in there and being in one already makes me anxious already.

2. My deepest fear is eating in front of people. I can't stand the sound of someone eating and I fear my hate is hypocritical.

3. My deepest darkest fear is looking at a mirror around 3am. I keep imagining someone in a mirror looking at me. Im scared of the eyes of the stuff toys too. I think theyre looking at me and kill me when im asleep

4. Big, fat, juicy moths

Birds that fly too damn close to me

Talking to girls

Also Malaria mosquitos

Poor dental hygeine

Loud Ceiling Fans... Helicopter blades of doom

Failure

Losing all my memes

Memes going out of fashion

Being farmed on pimd

And random people rp'ing on my wall

5. I'm scared of 4 things
    - Dentist
    - The dark
    - Pretty girls
    - Starting conversations

6. When I sit or stand very still, I think I can feel the earth spinning. And I’m afraid of that movement.

7. You can’t feel the earth’s rotation, that’s just you shivering from your own fear 

8. I feel you! Ceiling fans are scary af.

No problem! I spend hours looking through them because they're so entertaining. The author has a Tumblr where he posts them all and apparently he takes submissions, so if any of you want to submit your fear I think it's possible ?

Haha that's so adorable it would look nice on a comic

9. Thank you everyone who replied! ?

10. My deepest fear is earthquake and tsunami.. :(

11. fu cking squirrels...i fear that them sh its gone scratch my eyeballs out and jump from building to building with them 

12. Whenever I go ice skating I’m always afraid that if I fall, someone we’ll skate over my fingers and cut them off.

13. Are all your friends turning green?

14. ROSE, stop copying me before I even post. >:[ ?

15. I’d say mine would be like Final Destination where I’m driving on the Highway and a Semi just doesn’t see me coming and I get crushed somehow. Lol

16. I fear zombies. Personally. I fear having no validation too

17. It's everyone's.

18. OMG! I never thought about that. The one time I tried to ice skate, I failed miserably, fell, got pain, lost the will to try again. This makes it even worse.

19. Not sure if it's my deepest, bit I fear aggressive dogs roaming on the streets. (They're usually not stray, they just have irresponsible owners).

20. Sorry 