please stop putting shards in boxes!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Gallant4, Dec 27, 2018.

1. If anyone had unwanted Sagittarius shards could you please send them my way. Trying to get the Avi ??

3. I support. Yes it is annoying. Don't expect us to use real money to buy ecs and buy pimd key still getting shards instead of furniture. Get rid of tht. I don't want to waste my time open boxes to get shards which you have to gain until 800 you kidding me. GET. RID. OF. THT. DAMN. SHARDS.

4. Give me your shards thanks

5. LmfAo WOW. Y’all will really bitch and moan about anything. If ANYTHING getting the shards is better than just removing them. 800 shards = an avatar. Of which ata BASICALLY gives you FREE because you’re opening boxes anyway. If you want the Furni so damn bad, open furniture boxes.

Ata gives but y’all ungrateful.

6. The shards are actually few and far between in the hunt boxes just like avis and furniture are and the shards dont decrease any chance of getting furniture its about luck you want furniture so bad open a furniture box and quit complaining

9. Quoting as this covers my "no support" stance on op's proposal.

10. Ctfu

11. Once again, anybody want mine let me know. Thought the shards were going to be a hunt thing but I’ll gladly hand them over.

13. It only feels like you’re getting ripped off because you get several shards instead of one... the drop rate is the same. At least they’re giving us multiple shards instead of one... but okay.

14. Y'all can donate your unwanted shards here tbh

15. Since y'all complaining about the shards, I'm accepting free ones ? all of them but especially Capricorn

But seriously, this complaint makes no sense.

16. No donations...I’ll sell you them tho. :)

But pls no more shards. K thkx bai.

17. Shards is stupid they only good coz shiny

18. ^ they make avatars that people feel express an important part of who they are

19. They all ugly stupid as fưck. Shards are only good coz shiny