MINI-MINI New Years GIVEAWAY

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Louigi, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Since most of us make new years resolutions anyway, why don’t you tell me yours?

HOW TO ENTER:
    Post your new years resolution in the comments below.
    One entry per person.
    Must enter before change over at new years eve (31st of December, 8pm GMT).

Please keep it as short as possible, mentioning 10 things does not give you a higher chance of winning than just mentioning one.

Three winners will be chosen during the following day, based on your answers.
    Winners will be announced in this thread and contacted personally.

PRICES:

Best of luck!

2. My new year's resolution is to quit smoking by the end of the year

3. My resolution is to lose some weight

4. My new year's resolution is to start saving up money for "needs" than spending it on "wants"

5. My New Year's Resolution is to begin working on my veterinary assistance certification.

6. My new years resolution is to bake with my kids... their always asking & because I hate baking I just don't do it -_- so this new year I'll make at least one recipe a month with them & hopefully it's a no bake recipe but at least they participate..

Oh &... binge watch The walking dead from the beginning < Goals ASF.

7. My New Years’ Resolution would be to start to actually live my life. I’ve been hiding for so long being afraid of people judging and what not, and missing so many good opportunities to live my life to the fullest. Therefore my 2019 will be me “coming out” of my shell and just going for it no matter what. After all, you only live once.

8. Getting up my grades so i make it to the next year of university

9. my new years resolution is to stop eating so many chicken nuggets;-;

10. My New Years resolution is to get all A’s and student of the year so I can move back with my mom and to join a gym girl gotta get snatched.

11. My New Years Resolution is to just focus on self love and care, I ended my first ever relationship that was about 3 years a month ago and it left me feeling lost, I’m trying to heal and grow as a person.

12. My New Year resolution is try and spend more time with my family instead of my phone:)

13. My New Years Resolution Is to finally get out of this really bad relationship.

14. My New Year's Resolution is for me to have confidence on myself in front of anyone as I'm super shy and trying to losing weight

15. I want to be happier. My depression kicked my butt in 2018, so in 2019 I’m tackling it head on. I want a truly HAPPY new year. ?

16. my new year’s resolution is to save $3 weekly and donate it to charity by the end of the month :’)

17. My New Years resolution is to be independent!!! Cause this gal don’t need mo man! Am I right... ;)

18. my New Years resolution is to rid my life of all my toxic “friends” and to also focus more on me?

19. my new year's resolution is to stop worrying about every single thing.

20. My new years resolution, is to try and stop self harming. And start focuaing on myself more rather than my family.