[CONTEST]How would you like to win a mod crate?:0

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Ang299, Dec 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What about a system war top ten on the winning side gets crates.

Sides must be even.

2. LETS get to know pimd wise, like how well they know the game ?, how long they've been on the game, which person has changed their life/other players that have been close friends with them, do they only hire people they become friends/enemies with?, Have they personally meant anyone out of app?...what they do on a daily basis besides silence people breaking tou?...kinda like a questionnaire for the moderators ?

3. I would like to see mods do a Jeopardy type game where players can choose a category of PIMD to be quizzed on.

4. just for fun

why not a pimd meme contest??? funniest one wins??

i don’t see any contests for this so maybe you should do one in da future ang ?

5. A contest wherein you are to copy/somewhat cosplay your avatars and the most creative one in copying will win. Send pics here with the Ign of course

6. I already suggested that, page 7 first post

7. Oops sorry. I didn't back read. But my vote goes to yours

8. I think t.v show trivia. Could hold multiple categories, dramas, comedy,reality tv,heck even cooking shows or judge shows !

9. So I did one in the past with my tuts that they seemed to love. It was a contest to find the most complete dorm rooms from each hunt. Here’s how it worked.
    1. Find a full set and ss it and post the ign of the person and what Hunt it comes from.
    2. No taking sets from someone that’s already posted.
    3. Only if that hunt was missing an item is a substitute allowed example: there is no bookcase for that hunt.
    You can set the time limit to however long you want

10. bumpity bump

11. @lurkers look at my entry <3

12. Upon reading entries (not all ? few pages) I noticed a lot of mentions about old hunts (I have nothing against it), I’m quite new player so don’t know that much so I’ll be suggesting a contest that everyone can actually join regardless of how long they’ve been playing so with out further a do this is how it goes.

Contest title will be (optional since I’m not that good at it) “PIMD Experience in one picture”

The game will be pretty much like the title where people have to explain their positive experiences that can actually inspire other players here via picture. It can be in all sorts of way as long as it is a picture and it still follows all the rules of PIMD. To bring out the creativity in everyone on their own passionate ways, they can use and share to everyone what talent they have by showcasing it in their entries. It can be a digital art, comic strip, make up (if they’re somehow good at copying looks or something like that), sewing a PIMD styled clothes, they can even do a picture that is dedicated to a person or people that helped and make their stay here an awesome one, ect. Player should be able to choose to explain or let the picture speak for itself.

The goal for this contest will be to let everyone have the chance to join and win using the skills they have without limiting much.

13. Supernatural is make belief though

14. A masquerade hunt where the ec special invites for parties are masks. The dorm furniture would be a ballroom theme(like for the 999 there could be a grand chandelier and balcony). The avis would obviously have gorgeous outfits with masks. that’s all I got so far lol

15. You even read the title? This a thread for choosing a contest, not a damn hunt, we have enough threads for thuds suggestions

16. I'm not sure if this has been submitted yet but ,what about a scavenger hunt.
    It could be a 5 or 10 item hunt depending on difficulty.
    As mods. You guys drops 1 or 2 time released clues a day that relate to an old mcs item or furniture item then players need to find that item then show proof of having that item for clues to the next item only players that show proof of that item can receive the clue for the next item. (If first clues are to hard you send a second clue after an allotted period of time )if they do not have that item they need to somehow acquire it to show proof. First one to show proof of all 5 or 10 items would be the winner of the mod crate.
    This is just a rough draft of what the scavenger hunt would look like but you get the idea. It could definitely be tweaked to work

17. Mods can create hunts now?

18. Support

19. I would love to win a crate but smile_kidd wouldn’t give me one for getting ppl to add them 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.