please stop putting shards in boxes!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Gallant4, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Dear ATA, stop putting shards in the boxes! Your making it harder to get furni and other items that we enjoy. No more shards. Okay? Thanks ?

2. I miss the maeve/alf items :(

3. Yeah, take the shards away, and put goldfish instead!

4. I don't think shards impede on your chance for furni?...

But yes they are getting SUPER annoying

5. I'll accept your shards with open arms

6. They don't. Also OP if you just want furni then open furni boxes

Anyway:

7. I'll accept your shards with open arms too.

8. Super same

9. I hate sharts too...
    Thinking it's just a fart and then urine trouble

10. ... You're making it harder for me to get my shards.

11. Id be more than happy to have people's shards off them 

12. Send me unwanted shards I'll give them a nice home

13. Send me your shards then. I’ll make sure they find a good home.

14. It’s like..i should’ve just waited to open the box(where the shards are...) if I knew it would be in the hunt boxes... :( it’s unfair...I really dislike it now..it’s been long for them to be around.

15. I kinda agree with this post.
    I don't mind getting shards but,when the already small,chance to get the furniture and avis from boxes decreased more is a bit unpleasant. I'll give you an example. I opened 10 boxes (last hunt) and from 10 boxes I got nothing but shards. Feels like it's too much.
    They need to think a bit about this bit.

17. Anybody want mine ?

18. So because you personally, want more furni and less shards, ata should stop? Well in that case

Dear ata, I’ve never cared for furni really and still cba with it, please remove all furni from the game as it makes it harder to do stuff.. I guess.. :)

19. I'll take them off your hands 

20. You should probably get used to them, they'll be around all year since they're going to increase the odds of getting certain ones during certain months, and no the odds do not decrease for the furni and avis, it's still the same odds