Booze it up

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Parsec13-Ipseity_Eunoia, Dec 26, 2018.

1. In the spirit of New Years celebrations: what’s your favourite alcoholic or virgin drink? Or you can post a pic of your New Years beverage.

I will gift my beverage stat items to the most interesting answers.

Deadline: New Years Day midnight pst

Mine is margarita, gin and tonic and I had a really good black berry Mojito once.

I will send rewards out individually on Jan 2nd sometime.

2. Whiskey n rum is mine ones but atm nothing coz im broken ???

3. Broke or broken? Broken - too depressed to drink?

4. Dirty shirley's are tasty. Or mimosas, both good for holiday morning drinking.

My go to is tequila most of the time. Shots for effectiveness, but mixed in cocktails works too.

5. Heard of Shirley Temples but not dirty Shirley’s. I’ll google it.

6. pure ethanol

7. Broken. My thingy my tummy broken as fưck if I drink more before it fix ima be dead as fưck n I dont wanna be dead rn

8. Hardcore man.

9. My older sister makes a really good strawberry daiquiri / piña colada mix up. We haven’t named it yet but OOF a couple of those and ur good.

Apple crown and fruit punch soda

Caramel vodka and tootsie roll shot glasses

Cherry vodka and redbull

10. Fireball or jager

11. Polar Bear, because I’m basic and who can say ”no” to a blue tongue 

12. BWW has this amazing drink that was Dr.Pepper, apple pie moonshine, and grenadine. Ughhhhh it’s delicious.

13. I like some classic bourbon and coke or Bombay sapphire mixed with cranberry juice and tonic water 

14. I guess red wine and coke (coca cola) will always be my favorite drink.

15. Tequila
    Patron

16. Whiskey. Tequila. But this year we was whack on red wine and cognac. But still, alcohol is alcohol. We cant say no ?

17. Egg nog n Bailey's

18. fruit popsicles and ice then blend it vodka mmmm so good... Tbh I took it to work best day ever 

19. It's a hard toss-up between CG Roxanne and Aquafina for me

20. Don't got one ... Loool