Kpop fans?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Solaaris, Oct 16, 2018.

1. I mean.. consuming any big time produced things is contributing to those things to some extent. (I prefer supporting their individual projects and things the idols specifically produce for this reason.) But you can’t make it out to be that this is a specific to kpop/korea thing when people in the west are just as bad when it comes to new movies and such where producers/writers or cast members have had scandals with harassment of all sorts ? This is something that happens in entertainment worldwide. It’s a problem everywhere. If you’re gonna jump on people supporting kpop, jump on people supporting big time productions everywhere too.

Saturday likes this.
  2. I was more or less mad that she shrugged it off like it was nothing and she didn't care about their horrible treatment. I partake in bad industries myself, but I try not to blow off criticism or ignore it. She just blew it off. So that's why I jumped at her.

Saturday likes this.
  3. I wasn’t tryna “shrug it off like it was nothing”. Sounded like it (the pic didn’t help), but I wasn’t. It sucks bc average fan can’t really do anything against a big, intricate system like Kpop. And with the amount of fans that Kpop is attracting, it’s not gonna stop anytime soon despite the over saturated market. And ofc I care about their treatments, but it’s one of those things where unless the idol(s) speaks out and exposes the industry, kinda like the MeToo movement, we won’t really see any change. JYJ did that and the government did smth about the slave contracts. Overall, I guess I’m taking more of a cynical view for this issue.

It’s kind of hard to explain for me, so I hope you understand what I’m trying to say.

4. I love Ikon, BTS, Got7, Seventeen, Pentagon, Block B, Winner, and Exo... I normally listen to Ikon, svt, and Pentagon nowadays tho~

5. I LIKE A LOT.

6. Yeah I understand! Thanks for explaining.

7. I really love BTS,BLACKPINK,LOONA,TWICE,GOT7,and Red Velvet.

8. Topp Dogg anyone?

9. BTS, Big Bang, Suju, 2NE1(disbanded), TVXQ. Did I just give out my age? XD

10. I only know and listen to bts  add me armys 

11. stan ateez

12. I used to love 2 kpop groups but I just gave up. I only listen the songs they release but I am not aware what they are doing,no odea about newa. But I hated kpop fans. Toxic people.

Saturday likes this.
  13. I stan most groups but mainly BTS and MONSTA X and SVT

14. stan red velvet and mamamoo if you have taste.

16. Totally agree with this. Even those who try to get away from big companies and try to make their own music end ip paying more than is worth it.

Muschi likes this.
  17. My favourite group is 2NE1 and ukiss .<3 :)

18. Stan LOONA YA YEET. Also i listen to khiphop too