Happy 8th Birthday to Us!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Dec 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Really like the prince ava that cannizaro did, as well the the avas from rosas hunt. Those, are top notch asf

2. Not from the past year but the best avas^ also the zodiac avas recently is pretty cool

3. My favorite event was campus wars. Bring them back, was fun. PLEASE BRING THEM BACK.

4. Favorite avatar: Lolita doll
    Favorite event: second pvp event
    Favorite memory: when wars were all you could do to really make money
    Favorite anything? AtA Winston he’s the best mod

5. I am going to say beta wars and wars all together. Before there was Cat cafe and ec parties and nonstop hunts it was more fun.

6. Happy 8th birthday PIMD!!
    My favourite avatar is the circus ballerina from a couple years ago, I have the one in orange but I still wish I got the one in purple, I also live the Jack Skellington avi, but I don't have it either.
    My favourite event was the Valentines hunt from 2016, it was when I started playing and it kept me interested in playing till now.

Keep up the good work ATA!

7. I love the slender man plushie ♡ my sister and brother are totally obsessed with slender man and all creepy pasta and I've been trying to buy one from someone so I could show my siblings. It's super cute ♡

8. My favorite avi, is the hunts avator. Huge harry potter fan so i probably wont ever change it much lmao

9. Although i haven't been playing long, i have truely loved my time on this app. My life is full of pain due to my health and this tends to keep my life so very isolated. However, since finding this game, it has truely opened up life world. I have found friends that i expect will stay with me for the rest of my life. Thanks to the PIMDverse, i dont feel so alone anymore.
    My favorite avatar goes hand in hand with my favorite event. The zodiac avatars, with having to collect shards. It seemed daunting at first to have to collect so many, but it was fun actually hunting down the shards, finding the ones you need, and helping others get the ones they needed. I loved being the one to trade others the last few they needed and being able to how excited they got to finally get the avatar.
    I also loved getting the house pups with the current event. So cute!
    Thank you, for making this app. I am so appreciative to have it and the game's community in my life.

10. Happy birthday pimd!!!
    But seriously just a cake item?? Not even 88% cp or anything? Sorry but lame
    Favorite avi is the ones from demon vs vampires hunt and reindeer mascot. More like those would be appreciate

11. Favourite Male Avatar

Favourite Female Avatar

Favourite Event
    Valentine On Vogue, the stat items were some of my favourite as they were adorable and pink. All the avatars(Hunt, Box,

12. Favourite Male Avatar

Favourite Female Avatar

Favourite Event
    Valentine On Vogue, the stat items were some of my favourite as they were adorable and pink. All the avatars(Hunt, Box, & Bag) turned out sooo cute as well. Not to mention the free ask out as a bonus.
    Favourite Memory
    That one time ATAWinston accepted my rs for a few hours:,).(also during the Valentine On Vogue hunt)
    Favourite Anything
    The ‘Sandy The Snorkelling Turtle’ 500kcs item you gave us all in like springish is my favourite stat item ever and anyone reading this who has one should let me buy it from them tyvm
    (Ignore my first post pls?)

13. Happy birthday PIMD I wish to get something free from anyone here ??

14. Hope we see many more years. Happy birthday PIMD

15. My favorite avatar is definitely the crew roller girl️ That was also my favorite hunt. My favorite event that happened was when you changed how we got our rewards from hunts and how we can now get rewards when we buy ecs/DNS and how we can combine item, especially buddy box items.️️ Happy 8 years!

16. Favorite Avatar?
    Out of the avatars I own, my favorites are
    Female- Prairie P.I.(VIP) & Dark Fairy
    Male- Ashford Castle Rider & Lethal Lord Crimson
    Female- Punk Skate Queen & Queen of the Faries
    Male- Duckling Magnet
    Favorite Hunts?
    Avis/Stat items- Greek hunt
    Furniture- I mix and match to much to list everything
    The way hunts are set up- I really liked that older valentines hunt that we got to collect hunt drops combined with our rs hunt drops to get items and avatars. Love Letters
    I also like some of the hunts we get choices as long as we have a chance to choose another if we finish the first. The ones we collect on our own though not trading ones. Examples: Fire in the Soul & Summer Hustle
    My favorite memory?
    Miss having that really rare chance to win the leaderboard avis in boxes
    After all I would never have gotten my Ashford castle rider
    My favorite anything?
    I love the free ec feature that was added. Sadly most my offers left are things that require you to spend money/trials. Waiting for new game/download ones to come again.

17. happy late birthday pimd! 
    favorite avi: cygnus the swan
    favorite event: black friday
    favorite memory: meeting some great people
    favorite anything: all of it

18. Favorite avatar: Jake Skeletor the one from Halloween like 4 years ago
    Favorite Event: the nerf war wars
    Favorite Memory: Getting the mod Bluntwitches as a friend for a while
    Favorite anything : getting to meet my lovely girlfriend on this game thanks so much you guys.

19. My favorite avatar was the Valerie on February ️?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.