[Mod Crate Contest] Kitchen Wars

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RevolutionaryWolf, Dec 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helloooooooo

As you all may or may not know, we got mod crates. One of the ways to hand em over is giving you guys a chance at contests, campus trivia etc (Or you play nice while we play Santa.) So here's my contest!

KITCHEN WARS

I've been in culinary school lately which is keeping me super busy. Now, I get to rest up over the holidays but that doesn't mean I'm completely in vacation mode! Don't worry, it's simple. I won't ask you to tournée a potato or something.

Just make me a dish. Any dish. Any edible dish. Make it look good. Take a nice picture of it. Do your best. Here be the criteria.

Le Criteria

It must be made from scratch. Gotta see the effort!
    No instant noodles, pls.

It must at least look good.
    I mean, I can't taste it so this is how it is.

For it to look good, the picture must be decent. That's a given!

It must have a fansign of your IGN
    for obvious reasons.

Bonus if you can explain your dish and the process to me, just for fun.

Submissions are to be posted in this thread!

Here's a sample! Tonight's dinner.

Please make the fansign clearer than mine, woops

So, if you submit two pictures like this. That'd be even better. I will have two other mods judge the submissions with me. We will pick 3 winners!

Le Prizes

FIrst Prize
    3 Mod Crates, yas!

Second Prize
    2 Mod Crates, ooh

Third Place
    My gratitude. And one Mod crate.

Deadline of Submission

December 30, 2018 - 2AM EST

That's it! If you have any questions about the contest, ask away. But for now, chop chop! ;)

EDIT: Btw! I got a lot of worries about people who dunno how to post pics on forums. We gotchu. Just have the pic ready, then wall me for help. (Or some of the nice forum people will help)

2. Your dinner made me hungry!! And good luck to all contestants!!!

3. Nice perfect for christmas?

4. hai forum nub. also yay, nice contest. but i donut wanna show you cancerous charred meat so, woopsie daisy.

5. now I'm hungry af

6. Ugh the one trick I never learnt: how to make the food actually look good :lol:

7. I’m no chef but I can make a nice cheesy omelette with toast

8. First time on the first page of a post hehe, I'll definitely join this one, I gotta learn from my mom from scratch hahaha

9. O, I’m going to blow your tastebuds away when I get home?

10. This is such a “Nick” contest. Food and photography. I might even have to learn to post a pic, if it wasn’t three days before Christmas.

11. Good lighting. :p

Go for it!

12. Please do join! I did consider Christmas as well so I thought it'd be perfect.

13. It'll be great bonding.

14. If I can figure out how to post a pic I made a steak fajita kinda mix with Jasmine rice and shredded cheese on a spinach flour tortilla...sadly the tortilla came prepackaged ? everything else I got fresh from market/butchers

15. Fixed!! Hopefully

16. May I have it? I helped you fixing this ?

17. Sure, thx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.