Why are you still alive?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIlIllVash-The-StampedelIlIllI, Dec 20, 2018.

1. A lot of people depend on me... for protection, for love, for understanding, and I take care of them because I can.

Those I tossed aside took it for granted, and I made sure they knew their place.

@vash
    You PIMD forums people and your grudges... jeez...

Stop assuming you know what I am going to say to you... you don’t know me like that and don’t pretend like you tried to know me before you started @ng me with your depressing bs. Figure it out already. Don’t wait for 2019 to stop being fake... start asap... then maybe we will get along.

2. Skylar.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  3. What's an f2p pure showcase?

4. Tbh, my family and my dogs. My dogs are my fur babies and without their mom (me) they would be lost, it breaks my heart to think about. Mental illness runs deep in my family, and there is not much to I can do about it except take the pills and be as positive as I can. ?

5. Meet me world 330 edgeville bank I’ll show you

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. ^ issa term used a lot on runescape. Means free-to-play pure.

7. For the longest time it was simply guilt and failure to die that kept me alive. I've been in the hospital a handful of times, but survived every one. Now, though, I actually have things to live for and work towards. The main thing keeping me alive, that has been for awhile, is my boyfriend. We started dating a week before I was going to run away and definitely not survive that time, and my life got completely flipped. Now I'm in uni, have a little family (of animals lol) with my boyfriend, and I've been clean for two years. ️

8. Personally I’m alive because of my son. He is the reason why I’ve been sober fully for a year. He is my pride and Joey. And trust me I know I wasn’t a good mom when I was using thats why my ex has him. But I’m trying and I’m trying for him. And I’ve over dosed a couple times. Apparently I’m suppose to be alive for some greater purpose I guess.

9. The past 3-4 years, my reason for staying alive has been to support someone who has become a really close friend. Knowing that I'm able to help just one person who means a lot to me is enough to keep me going

10. Yo vash long time no see brah. Hope yer doin well m8 and

Well, I fockin love life and I dun wanna focking die brah that's why I'm alife.

Like bruh life.

Its focking awesome even with them struggles and hardships.

I love teh simple pleasures of life.
    I love coitus
    I love the beach.
    I love teh wind.
    I love good food.
    I love teh different peeps.
    I love Murica, da greatest and most superior country evah.
    I love love.
    I love staring at the beautiful fookin sky and shiet.
    I love teh entertainment.
    I hate stubbing my toe but then I love laughing bout et.

I mean I just love the whole fockin experience Like when u ded u r fockin ded m8. It's all over brah. I dont think teh dead can experience a good marshmallow every now and then brah.

Like sometimes I'm just chillin there ya know and then al of a sudden I think "yo dis is gon be over one day- holy shiet"

And it makes me love life even more, like once I die itll be liek before I wuz born I prolly won't remember anything ya know? Like we all get to experience wot like 60-80 yrs of life if we lucky, then after that its permanent death - that dont seem so fun to me brah.

So I be grateful for dis. I may not remember anything once I'm dead, but I sure as hell will enjoy it and remember it while I'm alife.

Tl:dr: gimme gift pls.

11. I've wanted to die more strongly during my life so far than I have wanted to live. I'm alive because of my son. He is a wonderful little person.