Holly Poplar and the Party of Dorm

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATARogers, Dec 12, 2018.

1. 28 gl

2. How do I get sorted?

3. The players on this game are too greedy for trading events ?

4. Stupid looking new party layout childish animation... Not liking it....

5. Omg the elf in a pile of socks!!!!

6. This Hunt is absolutely the dumbest thing I ever seen even dumber than the fake riverdale hunt

7. Will there be a chance to complete all colour stories or not

8. Who ever came up with the new parties needs a new job 

9. I want the avi with the girl and the long white dress. Anyone know which story drops it?

10. That would be top ten for boarbarose feast

11. is the party UI permanent?

12. Keep getting message that Questline is not available ...

13. The new partying system and looks are awful.it looks like it's made for a 6 year old. Also it makes hitting and unloading take so much longer. Flash sessions are almost impossible. You did two different beta tests on this style. Both times you're customers/players said it was awful. One again ata doesn't care or listen to us.

14. I cant hit the party..might be not strong enough..so how much kcs needed to hit that party

15. U should be able to do all but the last one. Use potd n dates to help if u needa

16. Pots**

17. It’s been about a week with the Holly Poplar event/theme and I’m not a fan. It seems like you have to put in SO much effort for such little reward. And with the letters to start the parties, if that’s the case then AT LEAST 1extra credit should be given out as completed party prize. Having to buy anything for the game should be an option and not a necessity. I do like the trading, that’s fun and the theme aesthetically is very cute, but I find myself struggling to enjoy the game and I think my club feels the same bc my club activity has been terrible.

18. I had to close my app and let it sit for a little while then I could click the stories again. Or try deleting the app and downloading

19. I've done 2 of these quest and I'm still not getting any ornaments but I chose yellow?