30 Days Of Giveaway Cheers!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rynnethia, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Yay, I'm the 500th post.

2. Oh I found it nvm, but if I was a god I would be like the god of terrible jokes and stupidity honestly, because I mean correct me if I’m wrong but my only other good quality is my jaw line which is meh

3. I’d be the god of fart, only the silent ones a little gas here little gas here random gas cloud in the awkward sod times

4. the god of useless information and word vomit. no elaboration needed.

5. Please elaborate

6. She said it wasn't needed.

7. But I wanna know

8. I WANNA BE IN THE ROOM WHERE IT HAPPENS.

9. The room where it happens

10. ?? ironic of me, i know
    part of me wants to direct you to bradley for elaboration on that because he's a frequent witness to and recipient of my word vomit.
    tl;dr i talk a lot, usually in circles and in paragraphs.

useless info elaboration: i know a lot about some dumb stuff and drop it in at random times.

11. Petition to have "Word Vomit Wednesdays with Eli"

12. let's do it! im also happy to do useless information saturdays.

13. Just make it daily while you're at it ?

14. If I’d be a God i would like to be something inbetween Artemis and Aphrodite (i love Greek culture?). I love Artemis for who she is and not dating any man (im lesbian). Its a little sad she also won’t date women so that’s where my Aphrodite side will bump in and by all romantic and shiii. I like that a lot at times.
    Side note: i also like Artemis being a huntress. I’ve done like a little bow and arrow shooting when i was young and it was pretty cool.
    So yeah. Id be smthn like Artedite i guess?

15. I'm a bit early today, cause my flight is boarding soon. x.x

today is a new day, and with a new day, is a new question!

today's rewards ?
    ❀ yay stat items ❀
    ❀ random furniture ❀
    ❀ gift to signify how much you suck ❀

and now i gotta pee.

question of the day
    on December 17, 2018

QoTD: What's your dream destination, and what's the destination that have been closest to a dream?
    Answer Genre: Anything goes.

New Rule: I'll only be accepting unique answers! I'll tell you if your answer is not unique!

special thanks for donations
    ellliii
    Schwanz
    Milkshakie

I've decided that I'm going to be handing out the wonderful donations at the end of the giveaway.

When the event is over, I will be generating different numbers based on the number of replies, and I'll match it with the respective post number.

Please note that this allows duplicate winners for the donations, but invalid answers would not be included.

good luck,

wannabe dev, rynn

- PEEPEEPEE -

16. I just wanna go to London. My rs’ there and it kinda sucks because our time zone difference is 8 hours. It sucks even more when I couldn’t even give him a hug or just be by his side when something bad happens. :\

I have the money, but he told me not to. His FYP is coming up, there won’t be time, and I won’t be able to stay that long anyway. So.. yeah. :\

17. Dream destination.. hm... tbh I don’t know a specific place but just kindve somewhere off the grid away from society and everyone. Just for a while. Give me time to think about life and just live in peace without having to worry about every little thing.

18. My dream destination is Australia in general. Just being there would be soooo dope in ma opinion. It was my dream since i was like 10 years old i wanted to go there and mostly see animals like kangaroos, koalas and many more.

(Btw. Have fun on your own trip hun. ENJOY!!?)

19. My dream destination is Hawaii , my aim to travel to all the lovely places. Also I'm preparing for my higher studies, so depending on the scores, I can choose to go either Europe or US and a step closer to my dream destinations ?

(Sorry again, couldn't attend yesterday's question.. Also have a safe journey )

20. My dream destination is to go to Cabo, I would love to see some of the beaches there. The closest I’ve gotten is a few different cities in Mexico and Jamaica but I never quite made to to Cabo yet  Hopefully someday!