If you leaving/deleting PLEASE READ!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SoBelle, Dec 15, 2018.

1. LMFAO thats Scott’s fault then ?

2. I can give you crabs if you want

3. Woah you gotta word that better lol jc i cant

4. If I were to ever leave and give away showcase items, I would probably give things to close friends rather than randoms. Or at least give friends priority. Idk.

But certainly anyone is not going to remember a random person's ign that posted once in forums. Lol

5. Not my folt dumb fưck >.>

6. does this mean my crabs aren’t good enough for you? :(

7. Gimme ur doggos

9. Tf u on im active as fưck

10. well then you should be able to buy some pugs from somebody

11. To poor still like 10 bentos off

12. Yes ^^^^^^^^

13. So much toxicity on this thread 

14. Why don't you get involved in some of the raffles/giveaways/raffles that happen in forums

(Kinda sorta self promo? Lol)

15. Don’t send me that trash

16. Ur trash

17. This is a joke right? If not it's ridiculous. It's "hard" to earn stuff if you go inactive. Party and work like everyone else and your showcase won't be so crappy

18. Not everyone has as much time as you do ? All she did was ask for some showcase if anyone went inactive or decided to leave the game. And besides, how are you supposed to be that active if you’re in the hospital? Shameful

19. Um everyone has a life, everyone has their own problems and things to deal with. Doesn’t give you permission to beg for things because you don’t want to work for it like everyone else has to... if that’s how entitled you think it’s normal to be then this generation is really in trouble ??‍♀️??‍♀️