If you leaving/deleting PLEASE READ!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SoBelle, Dec 15, 2018.

1. If anyone is getting tired of this game and wants to leave/delete the game PLEASE BEFORE YOU DO THAT can you please give your stuff like i wont be picky. Its just so hard to collect stuff on this game and it would help greatly!!

2. give me stuff too guys

3. Op, people with a semi-decent showcase don’t commonly go inactive. But when they do, however, they’re not gonna give you their items solely because you made some crappy thread to beg for them

4. Everyone else has to collect their own stuff. You can too.
    Don’t beg for hand outs. Smh ??‍♀️

5. Ur show case say ur inactive as fưck u dont dizerv shıt coz u dont do shıt urself

6. I heard that taking a shot up the bum gets you drunker than down the tip stopper.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  7. Hey begging is hard work, u should really be more nice to people

9. Yah im not much of a swallower either

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. Hey rage me gave away like 300m worth of stat items I can say what ever the fưck I want to dumb fưck noobs

11. Im sorry being in the hospital=some inactivity. When that happens again ill be sure to remember to be active ? f*ck off!!

12. The nub was trying to reply to Scott and instead replied to you, classic

13. now scotty... where is all this aggression coming from? :(

14. It’s because he was about to become inactive, so op begging for items will trigger him

15. well inactive players become active again all the time so i understand ??‍♀️ i was inactive for like 4 years

16. James, how many years you gonna keep this reputation of being a thot patrolman up?

17. Yeah and Scott was inactive for a day last time, and gave away his precious dogs and dinos,

18. Hospital? Hope you're doing well, OP, and I wish you luck.

And if I ever quit, I'll do what the great ones before me have done, and make a quit thread giving away my items, so look for that 

Good luck getting items brah.

19. As long as it takes to rid forums of nubbies

20. ????? every one should like gimme all the dinos n doggos ever