POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. What party amp do?

2. It allows you to get 10% extra cash from that certain party. You can always just read the bio for that amp

3. If you sell a cat to a CC club are you allowed to participate in the CC too?

4. Depends on the CC. But yeah, if you give them a cat, then you should be allowed to participate unless it’s a donation cat.

5. But it says I'll get it extra cash from art skool Parties

7. And it affects your entire club doing that party

8. Then its worthless for me to have amp boxes. I rather collect gold fish instead of those boxes

9. Juat use them on parties so your club members can make more money

10. Thank you!

11. I've been in clubs that prohibit outside droppers from hitting cats so that at the end it will show that someone has 0 hits with 0 plunder, then they know who dropped... Idk tho. Haven't been around cc clubs recently.

12. Hi!
    I have a problem with questline.
    It's just doesn't open and I don't know why

It shows me that I've 3 completed quest but still doesn't open.

13. Hi, just uninstall and reinstall the app. That seems to fix the issue. If it still doesn't work, send a help ticket.

14. This been fưckng out for ages. Un instal then re instal the game n it fixs it

15. Thanks you so much!

16. If we have Ec worth items in our showcase, is there any chance to sell them to get that value Ec retrieved?

17. No

18. Than i must say that sometimes it is not worth to keep those Ec items with us because we cant use that value of particular item.