These Dmn New Parties

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dreakkaa, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Why the hell would you guys make parties that only heavy hitters can do.!Can't even party because it keeps talking about my strength.! Then no one said you had to pay ecs to do them also.!

2. Op, these parties are optional and that’s why you need to pay ecs for them. The more ec you spend on those tickets, the longer it takes and the more drops you’ll get.

Also if you’re too weak to hit the party. Go to the store and buy some items to help you deal more damage to the party.

3. Go complain directly to ATA via a ticket. We didn't do this cuz we're players just like you.

Also ATA said they cost ECs in their introduction thread for this hunt... maybe pay attention to forums more.

4. So... don’t do the bigger/longer parties. Do the first one, you should be able to hit that.
    The parties increase in strength so a variety of players can hit and get drops.

5. Some parties are harder. A.t.a gotta incentivize you to raise your stats.

6. Protest
    Raise your voice
    It's unfair against humanity

Protest me brudaaaaaaa

7. Some parties are harder because there are more players here than just noobs and bigger players like bigger parties. Do potd or a lower tier event party and get over yourself tbh. Ata does enough for you noobs

8. It helps to go on a date and to buy boosts from the store, if you can not hit. Your club should be aware of the stats of the members they have and should be choosing parties accordingly. ATA isn't responsible for that.

9. Unfortunately OP is an admin in their club so I doubt the other admins even know. :( This is why noobs shouldn't run clubs

10. Oof. Absolutely right.