Holly Poplar and the Party of Dorm

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATARogers, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Un instal then re instal the game. If that dont work send help ticket. Try 1st thingy 1st coz its what ata will say do

2. How to use strenght pots in the invite parties? And is it just me or do these parties give less cash than regular cc?

3. yes and the side drops for the 22 ec party is a joke

4. How do we win the avatar?

5. Does anyone know why people are highlighted in the leaderboard in the invite parties? Is this a dumb question?

6. This intier shıt is stupid ata better not do this shıt fưck layout for partys ever again

7. I would be interested in this event's party mechanics for all parties in a future update

8. Yall this is daylight robbery omg

9. LyonClaw ️

10. Sorry, not feeling this mess of a hunt. And the update is not a smooth experience. Gluck with making rev ATA.

11. GOOD JOB FOR MAKING IT MOVE!

12. Please do not make any more Hunt's with trading clearly ppl are heartless and stingy and I’m not into overpaying so these won’t work for me. ??‍♀️

13. This hunt is so boring already...don't tell me were gonna spend 13 days trying to get the SAME avis 4x and the only difference is the colours??

14. How does someone being heartless and stingy have any effect on trading? People trade for their own purpose anyways, so that multiple people can benefit.

15. There’s always a chance that later on during the hunt, there’ll be more storylines for different kinds of avatars.

16. I love Harry Potter??

17. Not easy to trade when people with yellow are being greedy

18. I'm buying 90 green for 90 red

19. Maybe I'm mistaken but the pay per hit on these invite parties seem much lower than the invite parties of old. I recall the 2nd hardest party always paying more than cat party but I'm only getting 266m per hit which is much lower than a cat.

20. Hey everyone! Some of you have commented on the lower Cash payout you're seeing on the new Parties from the Christmas Conjurations series.

Please note that Cash payout is the SAME as previous invite Parties. There is a display issue causing the cash bubbles to show a lower Cash per hit than you're actually getting.

You can try checking this for yourself by closely watching your total Cash amount before and after a hit.

We're sorry for the confusion!