POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. No, they also drop from potd.

2. It's subjective. See what people are asking for them and what people are willing to offer for them and pick the middle ground.

3. Can we buy Care package?

4. Yes, for $50 in-game cash in the Store. You cannot buy Care Pack Notices though, which are required.

You could buy them for a limited time during the Black Friday promo.

5. Can you get avatar by collecting only plates in the quest? Not ornaments.

6. Yes, there are avatars at 6k plates. Check this thread.

7. Thank you so much. Also, in what way do stat items help you? I got 2mcs stat item offered for 300 ornaments. And I don’t understand how that would help me.

8. Hi! I have a question about buying from other people. How do you make the payment? Like for example if they say 200 blue for 2B or something, do I like buy them the 2b gift (if there is one) or is there another way you can transfer cash or something?

9. B = chibi bentos
    C = chibi
    U do it thru trade

Going by ur show case u been giving away ur chibis. If u wanna buy shıt from people u gonna have to stop that n start saving them up

10. Ohh, thank you!

11. B = billions of pimd bucks.........

12. Stat items (or "misc") helps in PvP.

13. ^ story rewards*

14. All stat items / misc help in PvP though, regardless of whether or not it is a story reward.

15. Das true I guess but when you are trading for an item to get a discount on stats, and for the purpose of having a high stats:showcase value ratio, you will be purchasing story rewards because they are the most common items and are thus cheap stats. Especially the ones from the main story.

Non-story 2mcs singles are all super expensive and inefficient and I doubt they'd buy them for stats

16. Can we get rid of puzzle boxes they are quite useless or maybe but old hunt items in there or shards

17. Just donut open them, problem solved. They're mostly for new players hence "starter furniture"

Edit: oh wait ur a noob. still

18. Are peps worth anything?

19. Pep pimdinis are worth as much as every other pimdini.

20. How much 100 bb set one thingys going for atm