U deleted my thread My emotion My Feelings

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rang-Cena, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Wish I knew which thread and why it was deleted

2. He keeps telling ppl to cut themselves

3. It’s just a thread

5. Wth is with all this emo threads and replies.

Btw,not very nice to tell people to cut themselvs. Some people are actually suicidal and this might give them an impulse to do unwanted things. Just a thought. If you are depressed better put the phone down and see a therapist because is getting out of control,obviously.

6. Wouldn’t be surprised if these emo threads are the cause of him being in this way.

7. You'll never understand

8. He really needs help if he is. Been there,i know how it is. A therapist and some antidepressants will do the trick

9. All the more reason to take this to some other forum, other than one for an online game, where people actually will understand and may be able to give you the support you need.

10. You’d best look at the date. He hasn’t been on forums for a few days now. So he’s hopefully getting that support.

11. If I recall correctly, that account and his alt got banned.

12. Oh yeah, they both got forum banned af, so he should be back shortly

13. I think he probably got expelled. He told people cutting themselves would help with pain or some dark sh it like that.

14. Oh I dunno, because when rang made his alt, he didn’t say anything about being expelled and that would be a major thing to tell

15. Overthrow the ape.

16. Unfortunately, he could easily be expelled for that. It happened to a young king before