Scott...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Muschi, Dec 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And it would also probably fall in the inappropriate language category with the bypass

2. Scott, instead of making threads everytime you get silenced:

1. Have a couple moderators added on your friend's list (or know their IGNs so you can contact them case by case).
    2. Get silenced? First send a ticket to ATA and ask. If they give you a generic response, contact one of the mods privately and ask for clarification.

:)

3. Take your silence like a man and shush up.

4. Would probably be hard for him to contact one of the mods. Knowing them, they don’t accept follow requests lightly, because of the constant requests they get from campus/pub.

5. Not helping

6. Sarcasm: MY BAD.

7. aye scoot keep making great bathroom threads 

8. If I ever get silence I let the whole world know What mods did to me..
    Cause they were once a friend & now they've changed

9. He can use one of his unsilenced accounts to wall or gift message.

10. Im always gonna get silensed coz ata tryna make me.be gay when im fưckn not

11. They’re not trying to make you gay tf. It doesn’t matter who’s dïck you told them to suck, it’s still a bypass.

12. Tbh i'm mad at u scott. I been telling ppl who annoy me to suck a dìck since the beginning of time and i never got silenced for it until you did. I blame you for making my favourite term a silenceable offense

13. Oml Scott I explained this to you all in PMs last night and it's like it when in one year and out the other. ;_;

Anyway, requesting lock.

14. This acc gets silensed. Reason for ban: suck my dik
    Ata strate up sayd me to suck they did

Alt got silensed. Reason for ban: I aint gonna suck ata dik

They strate up fưckn did it coz I refuse to go gay coz im.not fưckn gay

15. Please stop you are really doing to much. You got silenced and various people have taken the time to nicely explain to you why. The more you post the more your ignorance shows. Chill.

16. Im not gay .-.

17. Y'all still trying to help him...lol

18. Are you sure? You seem to be talking about it a lot...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.