30 Days Of Giveaway Cheers!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rynnethia, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Female Libra. First of all. That hair is just gorgeous. Colour match beautifully w each other and its like sorta oinned inna way it look beautiful and show her face. The necklace w the little Libra sign matches with it very good. Secondly, her dress is just straight perfection. Its like see-through but inna sexy way not slūtty. And its not to much see-through. Just on the outlines mostly. Welp yeah. Thats why i love it and greatfull im a Libra lol

2. Female Virgo. Her simplicity is her beauty to be honest. And those flowers in her hair give her like a natural look. I like it a lot

3. The female Capricorn avi, she demands attention and you know she will dominate whoever gets in her way. She’s beautiful but, not in a hoe way but in a you-can’t-have-this way.

4. repost: with the avis for my own reference.

today is a new day, and with a new day, is a new question!

today's rewards ?
    ❀ stat items are back, yay ❀
    ❀ random furniture ❀
    ❀ gift to signify how much you suck ❀

i might be sending out the rewards a bit slower today, so do be patient! everyone will get a reward, if they follow the rules, and if they donut suck. ??

question of the day
    on December 4, 2018

QoTD: Choose one avi (specify the gender) from the PIMD Zodiac Avatars and defend your choice on why they are the best avi of the group.
    Answer Genre: Argumentative

for reference, here are the avis, courtesy to Marceline's post!

special thanks for donations
    ellliii

good luck,

wannabe dev, rynn

- the red sea is parting for me -

5. female aries. she’s strong but delicate at the same time. she could totally punch you in the face but you’ll forgive her anyways. she’s passionate and a born dancer.

6. I like the female aquarius. She's gorgeous af. I love the blue white combination. I also like that she isn't a white avi, since usually poc avis aren't drawn very well. Idk. Most of the zodiac avis are ugly imo (sorry for offending y'all wearing your ugly avis). She's one of the few good ones, the only other nice one being female capricorn but she loses a point for not being poc

7. Male scorpio

Unscathable pride
    Looks that could kill
    And a million dollar suit

Id say if your looking for your perfect bad boy..... then look no further

8. I want a free car

9. If you give me $50 k real money, I'll get you a free car.

10. You can get a car for lots cheaper than 50k you fraud :c

11. sh, don't tell them.

12. Better be some top of the line luxury car if I’m handing over 50k ?

13. The female Virgo avi is the best out of all of them. Many of the outfits and poses given to the avis shown are stiff and tensely posed or a bit strange, but the female Virgo has an actual flow to her outfit and pose. The dress falls like it would naturally and the pose is much more natural as well compared to some others, like the male Virgo or male and female Libra avis, who have stiff or somewhat difficult/unnatural poses.
    Another thing that makes the female Virgo so aesthetically pleasing is the coloring/shading and hair. When you look at one like the female Gemini, the colors are very flat and don't give any dimension. It's boring and a bit ugly, and shows lack of effort. However, the female Virgo has been given dimension and shades to her hair that makes it look more real and natural, and the dress is given folds and shading to give her that dimension.
    Okay I'm done now, you can ask me to give something argumentative because I won't shut up skffhskfhksjd

14. you never specified which car you wanted free, so i get to pick.

15. It’ll probably be some shady 15 year old Honda Civic from like the 90’s 

16. I'd say Virgo  (Female) is the best coz of the elegant beauty that she is. She is simple , calm as well as slaying.
    She seems like she posses all the qualities a women need ️.

17. gr8. hand me 50k ty.

18. I'll pick Virgo female, because she possesses a natural beauty on her and she is proud on everything she does

19. I’d have to say female Aries. I’m very intimidated by her look but also very amazed by how beautiful she looks! Not my sign, but I would definitely try to get her.

20. Capricorn Female Avi, is serious and beautiful, is a lovely touch the little stars on her black dress, representative of the black and infinity space, with a look of calculate defiance but still intense and captivating. Making stand out the red of her hair and the pose shows her fierce attitude.