Cringey Music

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rendezvous, Nov 26, 2018.

1. I still listen to Hollywood Undead :l

2. i used to get mad emo and jam to hollywood undead too. tbh any hardish sounding music with emo af lyrics i would listen to.

3. No, we all did not :(

4. My chemical romance
    Black veil brides
    Jesse McCartney
    Brokencyde
    Blood on the dance floor ?

5. A lot of you are saying mcr but tbh i still like them. And by a lot of you i mean 2 ppl

6. I've seen Black veil brides live this year and,honestly,they were ok.

8. I freaking LOVE Big Time Rush. I have their songs, I saw them in concert, I even have the tour shirt ?️

9. I still have a lot of guilty pleasures but big time rush, Ashlee simpson, Aly and aj, that one Hilary Duff song let the rain fall? Or something, uffie terrible cringey music but I used to love her lol. Lindsay Lohan, God Paris Hilton can't believe I used to think her Album was a bop. Do people still say a bop? lol

10. Too be fair I listened to them before I realized the one dude was the human equivalent to a pimple on voldemorts ass cheek. Now I regret ever doing that.

11. Don’t come for Paris like that  Her album was good. It sounded so.... rich.

12. Hi, my name is Bee and I still listen to the whole soundtrack from Lemonade Mouth. If you’ve never watched that movie, watch it. Idc what y’all say. Best Disney movie about a group of musicians.

13. Das rude to pimples ;(

14. Brokencyde
    Oof I hate myself for even listening to that

15. Anything country
    Nickelback~i think 5yos write their lyrics?

16. One direction