[SUPPORT] Profile Marketplace??

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MARRijuana, Nov 26, 2018.

1.  I’m so mf sick and tired of having to type out every little thing I’m selling, whether it’s from chibis to furniture. Because I don’t know about you heffas, but I’m lazy asf. So I have a WILD THOUGHT.

Ata should make a special slot on our profiles where we can place the items we want to sell??‍♀️

So, instead of us having to add random people and SCROLL ALL THE WAY THROUGH our items to show them what we have for sale, they can visit our delightful profile, and we will have all those lovely items posted on there for errrrrbody to see.?

Kty.

P.S I suck at coding so sorry this isn’t all jazzy?

2. I prefer the showcase showcase idea to this "'available items' showcase".

Let people offer for whatever. This is a bartering economy and you only do yourslef a disservice on the trading front by making items off-limit

3. Second this

4. O yeah I get what you mean. However, people are making things off-limits to their showcase now by only offering to sell certain things. I’m just saying this option would make it easier for people to show everyone EXACTLY what they’re selling, instead of having to constantly post all of the items across WC or Pub??‍♀️

5. Support af! I probably would actually sell stuff 

6. This would make everything so much easier then having to tell people every little thing I have for sale
    Like welcome to my store
    Here’s what is for sale

So annoying having people ask for things that aren’t for sale ??‍♀️
    And could potentially eliminate having to add random people all the time

7. You can always post the items you're selling on your wall

8. Support. I was about to suggest something similar

9. Point is not having to type it all out and people can actually see the item

10. Then will get people like me that dont know shıt by words being like. Whats that look like. N gotta add n show any way

11. Support!!! I’m too lazy to type everything out and selling would be much easier lmao

12. Okay this is a really good idea

13. I’d support this. Better than always having to type it out.

14. I support this as well. A spot where we can place certain items we no longer want would be amazing. It would make me feel more organized too..need.

15. ATA must read this!Support AF

16. dis is big support. did da apes send you to the forums to make this post tho

17. LMAO NO I just thought about it because I have so much to sell, and people always ask me what they look like and all that. Plus the random adds???

18. Support!

Would make trading/selling/buying showcase or furniture much much easier. Please consider this Ata!

19. Support!