A Good Ol' Pupperooni

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nemo, Nov 25, 2018.

1. What kind of doggo is dis good ol' pupperooni?

2. It looks part chuwawa stupid rat doggos

3. A cute doggo.

4. My family thinks it's part dachshund and pomeranian, but I swear it looks dachshund and golden retriever idk

5. Maybe even a little corgi in there?

6. Cute either way

7. Heres a side view

8. Dachsund. There are long hair versions of Dachies and this looks like one. Dachies can come in a variety of colors too!

9. It's part extremely adorableness and part imma die it's so cute

10. Chihuahua*

11. That's what we think she's part of, I need to get a picture of her next to my dachshund. She's my cousins dog they just got, which is why we're so curious.

And she's so HUGE compared to my charlie brown.

12. dude i’d fight a grown man for that pupper, idc what the breed is, beautiful gorl 10/10

13. They bark at everything it make me wonder what goes on in that peewee brain they got

14. Blame humans. Because of shallow, rich women who like tiny dogs in their purses chihuahuas were overbred and severely inbred which is what caused a lot of their behavioral and health issues. #humanitysucksass

15. Heres another!

16. Can confirm, sometimes i think my chi doesn't have a brain. Still love the little dumdum though

17. Idk what it is but I want him. Pls send me him as a gift and I will send you a pride vigil, ty.

18. Bruh, I wasn't quite sure at first, and I thought long and hard, but without a doubt it's a German Shepherd, just look at how magical and mystical it looks!

19. Is your Dachie a miniature one? There's two sizes.