Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Spider-Girl, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Hi! This is my second forum dedicated to edits to look like avatars you wish this game had. My first forum is titled “PIMD by The Players”, check it out if you want to voice ideas you wish were apart of PIMD.

My idea for this forum is that it is a place to share avatar ideas that we, the players, would like to see in PIMD. I know the creators might not see every idea (and not everyone will be happy with some ideas) but here we can share how we want avatars to represent us. Feel free to post some of your artwork on avatars you’d like to see.

if you would like me to design an avatar based on what you’d like to see reply with...

• (optional) name
    • hair style & color
    • eye hue
    • facial aspects (glasses, freckles)
    • skin pigmentation
    • clothing items & colors
    • activity the avatar is doing
    • ANYTHING ELSE YOU THINK IS IMPORTANT!!

please be patient with my edits as it will take time & I am a perfectionist :///

CarlaKayanaART likes this.
  2. Avi request. >:3
    1. Dana
    (Oh my creativity is insane)
    2. Black boyish short hair. Like Sugawara Koharu’s in MV “Move” 8D
    3. Dark brown
    4. Some little freckles under the eyes
    5. None except for freakles, clear, really fair skin.
    6. Red coctail dress
    7. One hand on a hip

3. I forgot to mention gender but whatever ??‍♀️

4. hehe... I tried my best. I’m so sorry if it’s horrible! ?

5.  I actually didn’t expect anything like that. I want it in the game right now xO

6. Name: Tiki Gender: Girl
    1. Silvery white hair which is long and goes down to her butt also has bangs
    2. Has pale skin and little freckles going across cheek and nose
    3. Left eye is purple right is Crystal blue
    4, Has a one size too big royal blue sweater black jeans combat boots and Harry Potter like glasses
    5. She is holding books and she is short
    6. Stands like someone who is sheepish and shy

7. I’m not sure if I’m getting better or worse at making these ?️

8. Male
    Slim build
    Long straight black hair
    Green eyes
    Matte purple lipstick, winged eyeliner
    Ivory skin
    Black white burlesque style lingerie
    Dancing

9. I tried. Not very proud of it, but I attempted your challenge.

10. Name:Neko Gender:Female

1.Black & Blueish bobcut hairstyle.

2.Has Brownish carmel skintone, has little freckles going across her nose and cheeks.

3.Left eye is Greyish Blue tint and Right eye is green.

4.Baby Blue & Navy Blue short Kimoto dress with Navy high sockets and baby blue shoes.

5. One hand holding onto giant pair of scissor handle attach to her back in a pouch and the other hand balancing herself as she is crounching on the ground.

6. Kickbutt attitude as she crounch on the ground like a tiger ready to pounce.

11. Hello. I can you make me an avatar? Thanks if you can, and the pictures dont go through on here so please screenshot it and send it to my kîk? (VincentMartinez19) Okay, no heres what I would like in an avi.
    Name: Malachi
    Eye Color: Black With A Purple Glint In Them And an evil smile.
    (Make him look around the ages of 18 and 19)
    Please make him tall and muscular.
    Facial Features: sleek eyebrows and no facial hair, long black hair going down into his face.
    Activity: a medium length sword in hand covered by what appears to be black magic, that has a hilt made of wood the color of pure white, in his other hand hes twirling a ball of purple energy (Medieval look, yes I know ) and make him holding up the hand with the dark magic, and lowering his sword kinda (like hes just lowering it after killing soemthing.)

12. I didnt put much creativity, time, or effort into my character. Sorry

13. Female

1.Bri or brionna

2. bangs, and braids going over her shoulders, dirty blond

3.blue or brown

4. Freckles on her cheeks and nose

5.Tan (light skin)

6 crop top(red) ripped jacket(bule) ripped pants (blue)

7.she is standing and holding a peace sign up with her fingers(Only her right hand) and with the left hand she grabing the jacket wear it zips up but higher than the zipper.

15. Aqua (from kingdom hearts)
    Blue short hair
    Blue eyes (yellow for aqua nort)
    Dressed in her regular outfit(norted outfit)
    Caucasian female
    Holding her keyblade

Would love to see all kingdom hearts avatars hi aqua and aqua nort

16. Embarrassing request for lock

17. Name: Luana
    (Cause it's my online name so idk)
    Hair: Wavy, white hair, parted to the right(most hair on the right, idk what most people say for parts) and stops about mid shoulder blade (an inch under the shoulder) the left side of her hair is behind her ear.
    Eyes: almond, reddish-pink
    Facial aspects: three small scars in a row, under her left eye., and freckles on her nose, cheeks, and shoulders.
    Skin pigmentation: she's albino, so very pale, almost paper white with little colour on the tip of her nose and cheeks, as well as shoulders.
    Clothing/Items and colours: she's wearing turquoise, ripped, high waisted skinny jeans and a black, laced, long sleeved crop top. She has a dragon on the right side of her stomach peeking out under her top. She has black, leather biker boots on. Could you also include a bow on her, and arrows in a quiver on the ground?
    Action: her hands are in her back pockets and she's standing in a relaxed position, her left foot over the other, looking to the left.
    If you could, I'd like to make another one as well. A male with side swept black hair and bright blue eyes, wearing similar colours to Luana, but his shirt is plain black,short sleeved and his jeans are a normal light blue, but still ripped. He doesn't have any weapons, but he has a small tattoo on his right arm, the same dragon tattoo as Luana. He's leaning back a bit while looking to the right.

18. Joker and Harley Quinn