Story Pass: A Friend in Mead

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Jean, Nov 23, 2018.

1. open box until u get 5

2. When I saw the consept of these avas I thought the same

3. How to get the shields? I opened a few boxes and get nothing

4. I got to the second "choices" section today, but was only given one choice (after restarting the app twice): promote the show, which is 1,200 party hits or 600 hits on players. I am concerned there was a glitch here, and I am doing the other part of the first choices section? ?‍♀️ I really don't want to be wasting my time repeating a part of the story I already completed.

5. Why is the last Tier timed but the others aren’t. I thought there was no deadlined. I was misinformed.

6. That section of the story is timed but if you fail it you can redo it!

7. How many choices to get to the 4th male avitar

8. Please check the Stories Tiers and Rewards thread!

9. Where can I get the Viking shield?, I use almost all my pimdkeys

10. If we purchased and don't complete by January 31st do we still get to continue until compete?

12. Yes

13. DAMN ATA, I can't afford that. Why you gotta be so mean to us poor people. Isn't having this game good enough for y'all but now you want us to use real money. Come on man, this makes me so sad.

14. There are a lot of offers on the offer wall, especially free trials and games. I’ve earned over 1000ECs from it.

15. It's literally only $20 USD. Just ask for a gift card or money to the holidays

16. Do you get the Viking shields from ANY hunt box or just from this hunts boxes?

17. Any hunt box

18. What about lite boxes?