Looking For A Relationship Partner?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Jerk123123, Feb 21, 2015.

1. I need someone to relationship me. Just for points though. No weird shit.

2. •looking for a stats rs
    •I can’t ask ?

3. 500kcs, 500kcs or up! And I’m not able to ask ☹️ so ya someone hmu

4. 24mcs (upgrading during promo) looking for a rs who with max:max gifts and EC couples gift trade as well.

5. Looking for the dip to my chip? I’m not wasting ecs on another messup rs though. Also I emo quit all the time. Like prob tmrw. Good deal? Yes ik

6. Still looking

7. Looking for an RS 4mcs+
    -I can ask out
    -I can gift too as long as you gift back
    -Someone who talks with me
    -Grow with me
    -Plus I have cats so you can leech off
    me if you want
    -Guy, girl, or helicopter idc

8. Looking for RS who has ask out around my stats or higher. Something that I can talk to no drama

9. I'll love to find a new RS add me mayra_b

10. ? I’m almost 4 mcs
    ? I would like around my and if your under please be close and upgrading because so am I
    ? I CANNOT ask so please you ask me
    ?just a stats a rs 

12. Looking for active stats rs ?

- My stats or higher.
    - No ask, but if you’re way above me, I’ll consider buying an ask.
    - Max:Max cash gifts
    - Down to take turns doing dates.

Tbh add me and let’s talk first. I kinda like getting to know the person I’ll rs with just so it’s easier to cooperate and grow together. ??‍♀️

13. i’m 11mcs ️ i have no stat preference cause i can’t ask! as long as you’re friendly and active i don’t care who you are.

14. I’m 14mcs. Looking for a Male stat RS that’s close to my stats that can ask out . I’ll like for us to be able to communicate

15. I think I’m like 348kcs the lowest I would go would be 100kcs and I can’t ask ???

16. Need rs you ask 1mcs plus

17. LOOKING FOR AN RS! 

18. looking for a (preferably male) rs! just need to be active, no rp. i’m 2.1mcs

19. Still looking

20. Need rs
    I’m 1.2mcs so im looking for someone around my stats and active and friendly. Pinoy or not as long as no dirty talks nor rp.
    Ask me out.