Regarding to New Update Version 2.81

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bimbimbap, Nov 21, 2018.

1. I have bought VIP Lounge. I'm asking a simple question to get clarity on what OP is saying.

Do you mean misuse?

2. Hello, my English may not good as you. But the benefit of VIP give 3x spin token. Since now we can’t watch video adv i lose all this. If you are here to correct non English speaking like me then perhaps you should help to write in smthg to ATA to make the game better. Thanks!
    The reason i posted here because whoever ever send a ticket to their help line, do you get a answer?!?
    If you think that this wrong complain then save your energy, don’t waste your time here. Thanks again

3. I'm not trying to correct non-English speaking. I speak German so I understand it is difficult. I am just trying to understand what you mean better since you accused me of not understanding, and do not mean any disrespect.

You still get 3x tokens on the 1hr free token generator. (It used to be a 3hr wait, too, and they recently changed it.)

You won't get an answer in forums either. You'll get more of a response in a help ticket. The most they can say is that they are aware of the issue and are working on it. Other than that you just have to be patient. I know it's difficult, but like I said, people have been having this issue for even longer than you.

4. If you're buying VIP because of the increased spinner stuff, you're a moron. You still get increased party plunder, free notes and ECs, and the special box with a chance of rare items.

5. haha, i don’t waste my VIP just for the free token from each hour. Maybe you rich, that’s y u don’t care lol

6. My ads don't work either, but I think the rest of the VIP Lounge offerings are good enough that it's still worth buying it. Not rich, just flexible. (And I have only bought it 3x anyway.)

7. Mind your words. Thanks
    It’s one of the benefit
    I see your stats, u don’t get the same amount of cash an LCBC could get from spin.

8. Its one of the benefits, but one of the more minor ones imo. One that I personally don't take full advantage of, because I don't care for it all too much.
    Why is tha amount of cash I get important? I get the amount of cash that's relevant to my stats. Cash from spinners is balanced in that sense.
    Why are you posting from a statless account? Out of curiosity

9. ngl i think this dood is some VIP who doesn't wanna post with his main

10. Probably doesn't want to make an ass out of themselves like Jersey and Brad did

11. I haven't experienced any of this??

12. No one is ever happy :c

13. I am happy?

14. Maybe you ran out of ads to watch OP :c

15. Well they insinuated they were LCBC. Although lots of people say they are when they're posting on a 'side' account so I usually don't take it to heart

16. O i have 4 but should have 9 :c why judging

17. Clearly 

18. I said i’m an alt above ??‍♀️
    You buy VIP for get more cash from party etc, i buy VIP For spin bcz i get more cash from spin than party ?

19. ok but which vip do ya'll think he is?

20. The post too long read  but she said the game screen turns to black so had to close n reopen