NOMINATIONS OF WHO SHOULD BE STRIPPED OF MOD DUTIES

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Skittles, Nov 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We lit don't know each other but have a mutual friend but she can continue talking out her ass

2. ^
    and you admitted to being one of those people I referenced when i said friends

3. ^ here it is:

4. No you literally came here and assumed we were ALL friends I'm friends w some of the people here and vendetta isn't one mind yours. And Ellien literally said she doesn't know them but supports them you should go pull those up like you do everything else we have mutual friends you are easily the DUMBEST bitch I have ever seen on this game in my time of
    Playing just stop fucking reply you're an idiot

5. Smart ass a person who was having the same issue as poster who is a mutual friend is my friend

6. Yeah "k" now fuck off bye

7. But you just said you weren't friends just now and told me to stop assuming??? It seems like you're flip flopping to whatever platform suits you in the moment

8. CAN YOU FUCKING READ THE POSTER ISNT MY FRIEND HER FRIEND IS MY FRIEND WHO ALSO COMMENTED BC SHE WAS HAVING THE SAME ISSUE YOURE SO FUCKING DENSE

9. Oh look, 3 pages later, still arguing over dumb shit

TheBoobFairy likes this.
  10. I'm gonna encourage everyone to stop giving this girl the attention she craves
    Hopefully the mod situation gets handled soon and we see a response from pimd ty

11. But ok I am listening to Ellien I'm done with this dense piece of shit shoutout to everyone who supported love y'all

12. Here lemme spell it out to you.

Me and Alexia don't know each other, we have a mutual friend. The post you are referring to of her saying we are friends is a fxcking question in a statement meant for you to respond to cause you love to assume.

13. Have a good one sis @Alexia, I support you AF anytime u need me I gotchu 

14. ?

15. :lol: :roll:

16. If you believe that a mod has used their powers beyond how they are supposed to be used, feel free to send a help ticket to ata to report the issue.

This thread has gotten out of control
    Locking now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.