NOMINATIONS OF WHO SHOULD BE STRIPPED OF MOD DUTIES

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Skittles, Nov 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @Vendetta this post, i bolded the specific section:
    @Chulo omg i havent watched a shane dawson video since like... 2013 whoops

2. hb we direct out attention to this lmao i agree and the vetting process for mods should probably be more strict. + follow ups on people who are already mods

3. girl i already responded to your misinterpretation of this lets not do this again please

4. PREACHHHHHHH

5. SUPPORT

6. No one word replies ?

7. Ilysm I support you <3

8. I support you bb ily <3

9. Vendetta asked me for the post that led me to believe it so I provided the post. I was done with the convo but she specifically @'d me so ??‍♀️

Also I thought Alexia said there was no misinterpretation when I said there was. I'm so confused. Can we come to one consensus

10. Girl preachhhh I support you AF <3

11. @muschi keep my
    Name out I'm done with this and your bs you're going in circles

12. We don't have to come to anything JUST DROP IT JFC

13. Girl ilysm you show them who's boss, I support you <3

14. Ilyafk 

15. I did until your friend Vendetta @'d me???? Y'all keep my name out and i'll keep yours. I was done with it

16. She needs the attention bb  this is why she continues  someone needs to come get their girl tho before words start hurting

17. ^ I was literally no longer replying until you @'d me though

18. Girl why you assuming everyone on this post is my friend? We mutual human beings connecting over a common ground of interest in opinions. Sis assuming will just make u look a fool

19. ty for the piping hot concentrated dense tea, gn..

20. Y'all said you were friends tho. you can go back and look for were one of you guys said that yourself cuz i'm done pulling up quotes as proof that you guys ignore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.