NOMINATIONS OF WHO SHOULD BE STRIPPED OF MOD DUTIES

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Skittles, Nov 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Y'all don't know me and that's ok, I know many but still irrelevant to the game of PIMD

Anywaysssss,
    We all have been falsely accused of actions beyond the powers of the Hugh and almighty mods 

So let's take a stand and petition for the mod who is using their powers for petty reasoning and making many look like fools for the misconception of phases! Ilysm @mybaby @mylovers @my babes @myf*apmami and everyone who supports this!

2. strong support ️

3. Support asf ?

4. OOF LEMME TRY AGAIN CAUSE TYPOS

5. ? SUPPORT AF AF

DONT @ ME 

6. SUPPORT ?

7. Support ?

8. ily af? support

9. quench us..

11. So did you literally just tell all yours friends to come comment "support" and offer no feedback whatsoever on why they would support this?

Anyway, if you have an issue with moderation in general or specific moderators and how they carry out their duties, your best bet is to send a help ticket to ATA and explain the issue(s). You can report mods just like any other user ー mods can even be silenced or receive forum bans. They aren't exempt from consequences.

If you have an issue with a specific silence or other consequence, ATA also offers the ability for users to appeal their silence. This also occurs in the form of a help ticket.

Public accusations are prohibited in the ToS, and holding public nominations of this would break that.

12. Ngl I love it when people post to forums and have their 5 posts friends "support" it. like yas ty, that was totally not obvious.

13. I wouldn't mind it as much if they said like, "support because [blah blah blah]" even if the blah blah blah part was like some dumb shıt. But like when they just say "support" and nothing else it makes it look like OP just went in wc and was like "hi i made a thread please say support on it". Which, if ATA were actually reading this and judging community feedback, they would probably just disregard it like there wasn't a post at all.

14. I think they're aware, which is why no one's dropping names. I assume everyone here is aware of the situation and I know some have already sent in help tickets. This is just for extra evidence that other ppl agree and support mods being held accountable. Idek them and I support??‍♀️

15. Idk, I have no idea what "situation" y'all are referencing.

If ATA is already aware of the situation, this thread does nothing but inflame the public situation further and makes it more difficult for ATA to diffuse and figure out.

16. They know who put in the tickets. So the thread should make perfect sense

17. To who? The person said everyone here should know the situation, not everyone at ATA. I'm here and I don't know this "situation". That's all I'm saying.

ATA prioritizes tickets over Forums.

18. If you don't know then you don't know move on

19. Sorry, I meant everyone showing support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.