NEW FEATURE Timer Boxes!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Items I can't use or trade is basically like getting a toilet seat dropped in prank primer. Ty for more toilet seats?

2. I have updated the game yesterday and cleared cache. Restarted my phone a few minutes ago. I still haven't managed to get any boxes at all.

3. More useless shìt no-one asked for... great job ATA

4. This is absolutely brilliant 

5. Noobs are always asking for free furni though.

6. I get ata wanted to do something nice for the players and the time boxes are a good idea however .. Starter furniture for players that don't need it and none tradable to boot..and 2 nuts or washers for a 10 hr wait is sad. The noobs get starter furniture already..and even that you can trade. Its a good idea but the items inside need major overhauling.. Appreciate the gesture though.

7. Wondered the same... 8hrs to open and yet I am maxed, can't complete quest because have 1 wooden box unlocking and holding 2. If we can't trade, why put a small cap and long unlock...

8. I cant find the icon

9. ALRIGHT LETS TALK ABOUT THIS... I haven’t read through anyone else’s stuff and I probably won’t to be honest. ALSO this is MY little rant. I just want to get it off my chest so if you don’t agree so be it you’re entitled to your own sauce and nuggets. Leave mine alone.

1. I don’t think everyone should have the starter furniture timer boxes I feel like just the new players should have them.

2. Waiting ten hours for a box to open isn’t so bad, however waiting ten hours for a box to open and only get 3 small items is just hurtful. YES I AM SALTY AND I WANT SOME PEPPER TO GO WITH MY SALT.

3. I feel like if we have to wait that long we should get more items. (I mean maybe I’m asking for too much but hey it’s worth a say). Why not 2 items per hour or Heck even 1 item per hour waited. I understand getting 3 or 4 small items if I was just an impatient ham and rushed to have the box open by using ECs but I feel like if I am patiently waiting for 8 or 10 hours it should be a little more worth it.

4. If you’re going to give everyone starter furniture boxes why not make the recycling components the same so it benefits everyone? I don’t think it’s really fair to be stuck with it if your a seasoned player. (Mind you I will be revisiting the starter furniture because I want to make sure I am clear on a few things. But feel free to correct me if I am misinterpreting something here)

Well... no one asked me but I said it anyways sooooo yeah... that’s where I am with the timer boxes. Great Idea and fun stuff but maybe somethings to consider?

10. Appreciate this idea! This is a seriously good idea. Thanks for always improving and proving me wrong in a way

11. What if the tokens you get from the Labyrinth Box were "enchanted?" As in you get like... 30% more chance of getting something good.

12. Hi everyone! Glad to see you're having fun with the feature, and thanks for your suggestions.

I noticed that a few people are stressed about the newbie boxes clogging up their shelf when they only want veteran boxes. Don't worry, the maximums are enforced per box - there's no maximum of total boxes. Having the maximum number of wooden puzzle boxes doesn't stop you from getting a labyrinth box drop, or vice versa. The same applies for the other timer boxes.

So if you only want to open one kind of timer box, you can just ignore the other kinds and let them build up to maximum, without affecting your drops of the box you want.

13. Oooooo that sounds fancy ?

14. Ooo nice! Thank you for clarifying!

15. Timer boxes are a fantastic idea but the starter furniture for everyone is not. The noobs already have free stuff when starting now. Why not make it more a chance of hunt furniture maybe or like the old pro party drop and like street art/ tattoo gun or kush plant that went over great. People need to be excited to open them. Giving everyone the same non tradable furniture that holds no value in comparison to the furniture we got now even after upgrading is boring. We will all get the same stuff that becomes obsolete and quickly. Add rare drops or Avis etc ata your on the right track now tweak it to make it worth it in the long run.

16. Awesome general idea but I agree with the previous comment, starter furniture for everybody will become boring and obsolete especially as you can't even gift it to real noobs. It's really a waste of otherwise cool furniture, cause now I have some and the only thing I can do with it is recycle when there's ppl that would appreciate it more...

17. Loving the new stuff but maybe make the items tradable/giftable for people that actually want the furniture?

18. I think the furni should be giftable

19. This furn for noobs is even pointless. Noobs get regular furniture from boxes just the same as a veteran player. I can't understand why anyone playing, old, new or new new(?Scott Pilgrim reference)would want low stat furn over the regular stuff? Just wasting time and space with this junk. Throw in some stat items and make it all tradable?