A *Great* New Way to Earn ECs!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Tbh doing the offers where you gotta pay (not a trial) is risky you’d be better off just buying ec here

2. Just got 267

3. There's no report button for two of the offers I tried. And did not get my ecs.

4. Are your offers still in the verifying stage?

5. Earn extra ec is a joke all you get is spam emails etc etc 

6. Am I the only one getting this :(

7. I mean in the last day I’ve not gotten spam at all just avoid surveys that make you put in an email

8. That’s normal, just try back later :)

9. Nope last time I had offers was 2 months ago I always checked it and still not getting any offers maybe bcoz I live in asia? :/

10. Location can have part in it and how many offers are given to pimd I’d suggest emailing fyber about it explaining how long it’s been and all that and see what they say the issue is. Second possibility is uninstalling pimd and checking again, sorta like a refresh

11. Watching a video for free ecs would have been better 

12. At most it’d be 1-2 per video and there’d be like maybe 5 max a day

13. Waste of time, you only get your ecs if it’s a small amount I did bigger tasks and never got my ecs

14. Damn that sucks ?

15. I’ve made 1200+ in the last 48ish hours. You can fight the case by reporting it and sending screenshots and hope fyber grants ec :)

16. Goals

17. I think it also depends on how often you buy ecs/dns. When was the last time you did so?

18. Having the same problem. I updated pimd and turned on the mobile data thing. I haven't gotten any new offers since a month ago

19. Doesn't work tbh I've done all of it