❣️Juwairiyyah BB Charity ❣️

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ll-Sexy_Goldie-ll, Oct 19, 2018.

1. no half a hole?

2. Haha I just thought about it after my first answer

3. Nope no half a hole ❣️

4. Awwww best luck on next check below.

5. Can you solve this Brain Teaser?

Two girls played and completed 5 games of chess. Each of them won same number of games and there wasn’t any tie in any game. How did it happen?

6. They weren't playing against each other

7. Because they were playing against different people n not each other 

8. Wow congratulations on being the 4th winner honey ?

9. Well done dear but you commented a bit late best of luck on the next game

10. Can you solve this Logical?

He was driving a black truck in a long road in a great speed. The lights on the truck were off. It was a new moon day. An old lady was slowly crossing the road. He should stop the truck otherwise, he would hit the lady. How did he stop the truck?

11. He saw the lady since it wasn't night yet.It was day time

12. new moon "day"  Daytime. He could see the old lady.

13. Wow congratulations honey and am glad you didn't give up. Wall me for link to get your reward you are my 5th winner and that is the end for today

14. Awwww thanks yes that is the answer but you answered a bit late❣️. Best luck next week

15. Wow thank you all so much for taking few minutes of your time to spend here and answer the questions... I appreciate you all and that is the end of today Brain Teaser and riddle see you next week don't forget the give away is on Fridays and the riddles is on Sundays....
    Kisses and love from
    ❣️Your Juwairiyyah ❣️

16. have a good day

17. Awwww thanks Honey and you too❣️

18. 20 players to wall me @5pm Sgt/10am gets my give away, don't wall before time thanks ❣️

19. This is really nice of you ??

20. Awwww thanks dear❣️