UPDATE: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

Tbh I think it`s messed up cause when I accepted the award it was colored but when i went to see it it was grey. If while accepting the award it is displayed a certain way it should resemble the award, that includes the decor box.

2. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

Very well said 

3. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

So this is a learning curve for ATA? Hmmm oh well guess you should have also communicated that you ATA need players to spend heavily during PVP on DNS otherwise who cares? ?‍♂️ So in conclusion ATA's sorry not sorry??...Next PVP if all you players who are angry now want to let ATA know your true feelings just do a mass boycott of the next PVP event

4. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

FOR SALE!!!
    Very rare item!
    30 bentos or best offer!

5. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

I'll give you 4 bentos

6. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

1. Compensation would be nice
    2. Can you guys fix who can hit you during PvP? I had someone who hit me like five times and when I tried to retaliate, it said the defender was too weak. How is someone who’s too weak able to attack me who’s APPARENTLY too strong??? It’s ridiculous she ended up taking most of my fragments. ?

7. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

1. Compensation would be nice
    2. Can you guys fix who can hit you during PvP? I had someone who hit me like five times and when I tried to retaliate, it said the defender was too weak. How is someone who’s too weak able to attack me who’s APPARENTLY too strong??? It’s ridiculous she ended up taking most of my fragments. ?

8. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

Defender too weak doesn't necessarily mean that they are out of your hit range. When a player doesn't have enough regen (is out of energy/health bar), they show up as dtw. Try to hit them again later. If a person can hit you, you can hit them (other things being held constant).

9. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

You heard her folks! Current high bid is 40 bentos!

10. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

11. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

LOL SHE SAID 4B NOT 40B

12. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

She obviously meant 40

13. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

14. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

15. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

It was a TEAM effort, why does individual efforts need to be rewarded? You said it was a TEAM EVENT. Then give everyone who participated, the same rewards that you PROMISED in the beginning.
    Or else, isn't it basically lying and scamming

16. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

You contributed 0 to your team.

Lazy

17. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

Do supporting actors get paid the same amount as the lead role? It's a team effort but some people pull their weight more and deserve higher recognition.

18. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

As much as I want to say you are right it I know tons of players who join the winning side just so other players can give them the boost without working for it to better the team effort.

19. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

How does freeloading better the team effort?

20. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

That's exactly what i was saying tho? That those ppl don't deserve the same awards as the ppl who worked hard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.