UPDATE: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

Once again, I spent $0 and easily got to 40 skulls in 3 days.

It's about knowing how to PvP. Every time y'all use this argument it sounds more and more butthurt to me.

2. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

There's a big difference between 3-17 tier as you see. Did you admins even tried playing it so you would know how hard it is to collect in real life. Should we known what were getting is just that, its not even worth the sleepless nights and money spent. Plus what about those small stats that you didnt even give consolation prize. One of my tuts burn lots of dn but because shes small she didn't make a single skeleton for when shes sleeping shes being targeted.i know your learning but wouldn'tyou be more considerate of other's effort in general

3. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

IT WASN'T HARD! THIS HUNT WAS EASY! CAN Y'ALL GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK ENTITLED SKULLS?!

4. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

Mr pupil can fight ata crime here but not say hi @ me I feel mildly inconvenienced

5. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

marry me?

6. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

7. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

8. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

For a zoombie maybe. But those who balance real life and play you wouldnt find it that easy. i suggest you get a life 

9. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

I reallyyyyyy hope you’re joking and didn’t take what I said seriously cuz that’s a big oof

10. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

11. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

My issue is I had just started right before this event and was not able to participate until there wqs only three days left. Also I was not being rewarded with skeleton pieces In PvP until yesterday.

12. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

13. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

Not to suck ATA’s D but I appreciate this a lot more considering how other staff on a diff game that I play acts. I appreciate the apology and the drive to be better for next time, instead of sweeping it under the rug and ignoring all players lmao. I also realize that ATA truly compensates people way more than a lot of apps. Idk ??‍♀️ I still understand the frustration though, just because it could be worse doesn’t mean it couldn’t be better.

14. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

Y'all lazy vamps still arguing while demons got screwed the most even during the hunt smh. You didn't get the big prize now move on and take a breath or two

15. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

Okay so i get why you tier the avatars based on hardwork. I got 18 skeletons so im content with the avi and prizes i got even though i personally dont really see myself wearing it. Anyway that’s besides the point. I think the issue here is miscommunication which has also been discussed but moreover i think another issue is that you really overshot with the prizes. All those DNs, keys, 100% avis, decor box, etc. For being on a winning pvp team? Of course you would run into the issues of having to distribute the prizes in a more fair way. What im trying to get at is that this whole issue could’ve been avoided if the team prize wasnt big and instead the tiered avis for 3,18,40 were incorporated in the stories. Idk i think it was mostly careless planning but i’m still excited for the next pvp hunt! These are super fun and i hope we get the option for pvp in general incorporated into hunts more often

16. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

17. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

“Confusion” there wouldn’t be any if you were up front about it in the first place though.

18. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

It's useless, they don't wanna fix it and give us the original avatars that they promised. They don't care that people are upset ?‍♀️

19. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

Tbh. You’re all talking to a wall.

20. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

One would think the proper way to go about it is to compensate in some way? And make sure that there is more detail the next time there is a event as such, so there isn’t room for confusion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.