UPDATE: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

gotta fix dat reaction pic

2. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

I’m not on the winning team dummy. I have friends that put in a lot of money. I’m saying it’s unfair for them not me.. check your facts before you insult people

3. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

I spent exactly $0 and still managed 40 skulls in 3 days. It's not ata's fault that your friends are stupid.

4. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

^ right, most of the people who managed to get lots of skulls didn’t spend a penny. those who did most likely failed in doing so or didn’t get that far as others did

strategy, kids.

5. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

Give us the avatars that you promised from the pvp eventit was not fair we where not told at beginning

6. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

ATA, you cheated, lied and scammed the entire community. What you have done is not just misleading ppl in this game, this is against the rules of developer as you have signed with Apple and Google. I can tell you your action will lead to very serious consequences.

7. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

]
    You have 0 skulls, you can shut right up[/quote]
    I’m not on the winning team dummy. I have friends that put in a lot of money. I’m saying it’s unfair for them not me.. check your facts before you insult people[/quote]
    I spent exactly $0 and still managed 40 skulls in 3 days. It's not ata's fault that your friends are stupid.[/quote]
    Well congrats on not having a life outside of the game!

8. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

Everyone has a life outside the game. Do you think I live inside my phone or something?

Tf?

Oh and before you go there, I didn't miss one wink of sleep either.

9. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

10. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

?

11. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

BTW I'm selling my bat plush for 30 bentos if any of y'all wanna look like you actually contributed

12. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

13. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

There's no problem giving rewards by what we collected we understand that. But you didn't inform us about that if we knew this there will be no problem rn

14. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

Argue with me when you have been playing the game for more than a couple weeks.

15. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

Nub, do you not know who julie is

16. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

Okay, is 7 years long enough for you?

17. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

18. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

Shame on everyone who cried like a little baby even though they didn’t contribute at all... boo ho delete pimd

19. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

I COMPLETELY AGREE. EVERYONE SHOULD SHARE THIS.

20. Re: “Undead Undergrads” PvP Rewards

I'm tired of y'all whining. This updates every 5 minutes with more complaints. It was a team oriented event.
    Y'all have never played PvP games that have events like this before? I don't get how y'all can complain when y'all put in minimal effort for the best reward.

Sure, if you had known you would've tried harder, but you probably figured "adequate must mean one skeleton" and decided you deserved the avatar shown because you chose the right team and hit the fight button a few times.

The avatar is the only major difference. 95% of y'all won't use it past the next three weeks. I've seen enough "let me remove avatars we don't use" threads and comments in forums/pub.

Decor box was removed from the 1-3 skeleton tier.

And scamming the community? They NEVER said you needed a specific amount, only an "adequate" one. While it is vague, it can be used in their defense that they could've made the reward point higher and not given any rewards to people under a certain amount of skeletons. It was for you to judge what was an "adequate" amount and if you have less than 20 skeletons and think you deserved 80%/29% 29%/80% avatars, you're out of your mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.