Undead Undergrads

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Let the Halloween festivities begin!

At noon, you'll be receiving a phone call.. not only for a chance to spend the next week earning some spooky avatars, items and furniture, but also to engage in another round of event PvP! Instructions to follow...

PvP Action is Back!

When you get that noon phone call, you'll be asked to choose sides... this part is OPTIONAL.

VAMPIRES

VS

DEMONS

Team Vampires vs Team Demons!

Choose wisely... once you've picked your team, you won't be able to turn your back on them.

Throughout this one-week event, you will be able to help your chosen team win by collecting the most points. Each HECCO "Soul" Skeleton collected earns your team 1 point! That, and you get Side Story rewards for collecting them Skeletons.

How do I collect HECCO "Soul" Skeletons?
    The only way to get HECCO "Soul" Skeletons is by collecting 400 HECCO "Soul" Fragments. Once you collect 400, the autocombination can only be triggered upon hitting another player successfully. PvP, baby! >:)

Okay well, where do I get HECCO "Soul" Fragments?
    A very small number of them will be dropping from Premium Parties, POTD and PPOTD. The main way of getting them will be hitting other players for it!

IMPORTANT: If at least one player in a PvP situation has opted into PvP, the defender will not lose cash, strength nor intelligence. If both players have decided not to participate in PvP, normal hitting mechanics apply.

As well, your Meet People list will only display members of the opposite side – meaning you can only hit your opponents for the duration of the event. People who aren’t opted in will experience no change to their Meet People list.

tl;dr: to get on the PvP LB and win sick prizes, hit players, steal their Fragments, hit again, autocombine into Souls. Rinse and repeat as many times as it takes to beat your rival team.

One Event: Two Leaderboards

Regular Event Leaderboard

The LB y'all are used to dominating. Earning a spot on this LB will require the usual: collect the event's main item:

SANG-ria.

As a refresher, these drop from Premium Parties and Parties of the Day. They will also be dropping from Event Boxes (Regular and Lite)!

PvP Team Leaderboard

Throughout the duration of the event, your team will have the opportunity to earn exclusive event rewards by winning against the other team!

How does my team win?
    The team with the most points on the PvP Leaderboard wins.

Wait– how does my team collect points?
    Each HECCO "Soul Skeleton" will award you 1 point.

1 Soul Skeleton = 1 point

IMPORTANT:
    The PvP Team Leaderboard will not show individual players. Rather, you will be able to see each team's overall ranking as two NPCs (as shown above) representing Team Vampires and Team Demons.

Furniture

Transyl-quaint-ya.

This event's Halloween furniture will be available to be purchased throughout the whole month of October!

They will be available through the Event Boxes, as well as the Frightening Furniture Box!

Update - 10/9

There seems to be some confusion about which team you choose determining which avis you get – your team choice has nothing to do with it. The rewards are exactly the same no matter if Team Demons or Team Vampires wins.

The only thing to keep in mind in this hunt is that all vampires are female, and all demons are male. If you win avatars, you still get both M/F as a set, but they are male demons and female vampires. I hope that clarifies things :)

Update - 10/12

To clarify, in order to receive rewards at the end of the event, you will need to:
    1.) Be on the winning team's side.
    2.) Have contributed adequately to the leaderboard total.

Muschi likes this.
  2. Love it. 

3. Sweet mother, yes! #TeamVampire

4. Yaaassssss

5. no invite parties?

6. Please tell me there’s a female demon avi
    

7. Ehhh #TeamVampire

8. vampire seems to be the best choice imo