A *Great* New Way to Earn ECs!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Just won 39ec from doing this? So yeah it does work.

2. its been 2 days now and still I haven't get any reward and plus I still have the same game on that free ec they don't change at all :(

3. Give it some time

What is the status of your offers in the support? “Verifying”?

4. Haven't got any EC, although I completed the tasks and followed instructions. Sent a report and still nothing. :/ Fix the issues,PIMD! Not fair

5. The offerwall isn’t run by ata they have no power over it other than just contact with the actual offerwall owner. Does your offer say completed?

6. Download a browser on playstore that doesn't allow pop up ads

7. Shit doesnt work

8. Yes,still verifying. I already contact fyber they don't responce -_-

9. Check your spam folder

10. They often won’t because they aren’t directly in connection with pimd users the way pimd is. Just gotta hope for the best or accept time wasted. Just give it a few more days

11. LMAO 

12. Thank you for adding this feature! Been amazing so far :)

13. I have already made around 400 EC's this is awesome

14. Are the surveys legit? Or do you stick to certain types. Please send tips.

15. I made 79 by downloading an app, using it for two minutes and then deleting the app. ?‍♀️ It’s not always going to work but it’s nifty when it does.

16. These never really work on other apps to well, hopefully it’s different ?

17. I download apps 2x and do what they ask, and deym NO rewards ?

18. Can be win or lose, you may get ec or you may get many emails for loads of different spam

19. I finished different tasks .. still got no rewards after waiting longer than the expected time .. Waste of time.