A *Great* New Way to Earn ECs!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 19, 2018.

1. This is nice and all, but is there any way that it could not take almost a week to verify that an offer has been completed?? Kind of very inconvenient...

2. ATA has no control over that.

3. Ata doesn’t own the offerwall they just use it, any waiting isn’t ata fault so we just gotta accept it

4. Ohh, okay i will try it during the week. I didnt even think about it that it's weekend, hih. I would love to do more, but I have no more offers for two days now.

5. They also have a set amount of offers they can provide, we may get less occasionally with how many people are doing offers. No loss in gameplay here so just try others or wait and see if more are added soon

6. I’d much rather spend 30 seconds getting 100+ ecs than spending real money on a game. ?

7. Ok

8. My app is up to date but the button won't take me to the options anymore. Help please.

9. ^

If this doesn't work, you should contact the support team for Fyber (the company in charge of the offer wall). ATA has little to no control over the actual offer wall, as they said in the original post.

10. Wow Thank you for this! It actually works???

11. No problem! ?

12. The button ain’t working on mine it worked a few hours ago tho so ?

13. mine still dont work

14. ^

15. You can’t directly contact the support if the button doesn’t work ?

16. That's why I linked to their support page on their website.

17. So after we completed task we have to wait before getting the reward?

18. Not always no

19. Yeah, if you tap on the "?" in the upper right it will give you an estimated waiting time.

20. Yes it did say 9 hours. Thank you