A *Great* New Way to Earn ECs!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 19, 2018.

1. If you have android it’s a known issue being fixed, if you have iOS reinstall or check for an update & if nothing else send help ticket

ata doesn’t control the offerwall so just make sure you completed the exact task and it’s not an app you’ve downloaded ever before, send help ticket if you’ve already checked the status of the offer, as you should get ec immediately upon completion

2. Still nothing I been robbed fùckn time wasting shıt

3. check the status of your offer and send help ticket but otherwise yeah a wall ruined your day

4. But the button isn’t working ??

5. no offers available... why?

6. Button has a mind of it's own n obviously it does not like me ,

7. Finally 

8. As expected people would complain ?

9. Same :/

10. Reinstall app or check that it’s the latest update otherwise it’s android bug problem

11. I asked ATA thru help and they replied that it might not available for some devices/locations. And to contact Fyber about it :/ Also already reinstall game its still the same maybe not applicable for all :(

12. How do you check status of offers on iPhones? I don’t see the same screen that’s shown on the post..

13. If you have nothing happening when you click the button, make sure you have video rewards enabled if your account settings. I had it turned off and nothing was happening, and someone told me to enable it and as soon as I did the offer wall started working.

14. in* not if ^

15. How do I clean this garbage out of my phone? Every time I click on one of these “free” things, a pop up comes up saying I’ve won a $1000 Amazon gift card. There is no way to get out of this. I can’t complete ANYTHING. I have to force close Safari and PIMD to get things working again.

Of course ATA cares not, support pretty much threw their hands up and said it’s Fyber, not them. So I ask you, cause there has to be some tech nerds out there. How do I clear this garbage out of my phone so it works properly again?

I have already cleared my website data, and reset my advertising identifier in Settings-cause that seemed like it might work. And if you couldn’t tell, I use an iPhone. An Android probably would have self-destructed by now. Pretend I’m a non tech savvy dumb old fart, because I am. Thanks. ?

16. Damn straight, free is never actually free 

17. My 600+ ecs from the offer wall were free ??‍♀️

18. Depends how you look at it. You spent time instead of money earning those 600ecs.

19. It's so nice that ATA included this, I'm just not sure if I will recieve any more offers. Because I reported one that doesnt want to complete somehow and Fyber send me two times the same mail without any kind of help how to solve this.

20. Just ignore the one that won't go through, and try another. I've done a bunch and some of them just never go through.

It's the weekend right now as well; try sending a report during the week when Fyber may have support personnel there that would be better at not giving an automated response.