__SWEETS__ KINDNESS CONTEST

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIIIlIIIlIIIlLINKIIIlIIIlIlIII, Sep 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to nominate @Sarahnade, she’s is honestly one of the most amazing people I’ve have the pleasure of meeting. Anytime someone even says they want something she’s so quick to give it to them expecting nothing in return. She’s given me an entire dorm set many items and has helped me so much and she’s never asked for anything back.

2. Nominating @Ch
    She’s very friendly, and always helps out her club members (and others). There have been times she’ll buy items of mine simply because I don’t like them. Plus, she’ll send me dog items which I mean cmon-that’s an instant W. She has helped me when it comes to needing to know the prices of items and goes above and beyond trying to find an answer. She always tries her best to answer questions and she’s an amazing leader of her club. She’s also lovely to talk to and has pitbulls so that’s another reason why she’s spectacular ? love you, Sammich!

3. I would like to nominate @Single for being a mentor for me on my older account he helped me learn the game taught me how to farm/be farmed sent me few items to start with in my dorm and helped me find a amazing club he is the greatest mentor someone could ask for i really appreciate it man if u ever read this you meant alot to me sorry i messed it all up later on though i hope you still win

4. I JUST WANT MANY OF YOU TO KNOW THAT IF I WAS STICKING TO MY SPECIFIC HAM WAYS I WOULD TELL A MASS MAJORITY OF YOU THAT YOUR NOMINATION HAS NOT BEEN COUNTED OR HAS BEEN DISQUALIFIED . IT SEEMS TO ME MANY OF YOU DID NOT TAKE THE TIME TO ACTUALLY READ THE POST BEFORE RESPONDING. WHICH IS SAD TO ME BECAUSE I AM TAKING THE TIME TO READ ALL OF THE POSTS YOU ARE MAKING. IF YOU DID READ THE POST THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE BETTER BECAUSE HONESTLY YOU KNEW BETTER. OTHER THAN THAT YOU ALL ARE FANTASTIC AND HAVE AMAZING STORIES. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND KINDNESS DOES NOT ALWAYS COME IN THE FORM OF MATERIAL. THE CONTEST IS NOT BEING BASED OFF OF WHO GAVE YOU THE MOST. NOR IS IT BASED OFF OF WHO GO THE MOST NOMINATIONS! GOOD LUCK.

5. I nominate @Jacket41. I had pretty much just joined the game and he found me in wc, friended me and helped me out a lot!!! He even found me my home club and now he's my brother/best friend!!! He's the best person ever

6. Here was me reading through this thread thinking about how little item charity I give to other players. I wonder if others see that as I see standing up for what I think is right. A matter of unwavering course. Just what we do.

<3 Glad you appreciated it Hailey, and thank you for the nomination.

7. Many people have been kind to me on this game but there are some main people that I'd like to bring up now.

Lyssa for being a nub
    jk, for helping me with threads, sending me gifts, providing me with competition, and for being a leg.

Michi - For standing up for me and offering me safehaven while I was being farmed

My pupil, Crystal, for paying my cf, and keeping me well priced, despite us rarely ever talking

Goth for spamming me cash gifts when she's already maxed, and sending me more stuff if I try to repay her.

Tlachtga for being a smart cookie and taking a brave stand against, and highlighting antisemitism a while back.

Would like to thank Vash as well for being a friend to me while he was more active. I didn't reciprocate the friendship enough. It didn't enter pm's, but I struggle to be friends with many people in pm. I'm sorry that I did not putting in extra effort to be friends with him.

I'd also like to thank Raina for often sending me small gifts. We've known eachother for well over a year and she's always been selfless and caring which I appreciate.

Also Chill for his Giveaway and Kitten for her competitions.
    These both had very large prizes and were beyond generous, so thankful to them for making peoples' days so much better when they won.

8. ♡♡♡

Of course I appreciate it, and I 'preciate the nom as well.

9. lol? Is that a joke?
    They buy extra credits and do premium parties to get ahead, gaining an advantage over f2p'ers, and that makes them nice? The rest of what you say is valid I'm sure but this isn't kindness in any sense.

10. Floors, wallpapers, and posters (19ec) are generally worth 3-5c a piece.

11. Husband? :eek:

12. Hello everyone! I would like to nominate @tee307 for the 2018-19 kindness competition . She is honestly one of the sweetest players I’ve ever met. She is always checking in on me and all of our club members to ask how we are and if we tell her something is going on in our lives she always follows up with us. She is also the first to lend a hand to a member in need especially new players. She never gets annoyed and always has a positive attitude. She is always going away free things as well. For example just the other day I asked to buy her boxes and she just gifted to them to me for free and it was a lot of boxes! She deserves this recognition. Thanks Tee for all you do!

13. . I’ll like to nominate him too, for what I’ve seen in forums and with other ppl, he’s very helpful and kind! He deserves it

14. ^ Quotes/replies don't count as nominations according to original post. You need to make your own post.

15. I appreciate you ️?

16. I would like to nominate my boss (technically not my boss) @Dudy for the 2018-19 _Sweets_Kindness award. Why? Because he's the most amazing person you'll ever meet. He is one of the first people who I met when I started playing pimd and from those few people he's the only one who stayed and guide me through out this game (and still guiding me). He is the coolest, sweetest and most thoughtful person I've met. Always giving instructions, helping me with furnitures and assisting me when something new is happening in PIMD. I will never ever had survive this game if it wasn't for him.  And for that I will always give him my highest appreciation.?

17. I’d like to nominate @deadfool he has been my go to person for price checks on furnitures and my rant buddy. I think he’s currently mad at me but I do appreciate everything he’s done.

18. I nominate @-TragicallyBeautiful- because she has helped me not only in the game, but also in real. She has been one of the closest person here. She is really sweet. She has become an inportant part of my life. So I nominate her.

19. I'd like to nominate my rs @izuku because he helped me through in the game even though all the trouble I gave him  he even managed to talk it out with people I have issues with so.. XD

20. I would like to nominate dreamer2506.
    He the kindest person I have met in PIMD so.
    He was there when i was just clueless what's going on in the game, i was but lost and he was the one who guided me and helped me out with my task and all the other basics stuffs. That was a really kind gesture. Now we both togather help out as many newbies out here as we can to guide them and explain them about the game. We started helping them with the initials task like getting the gifts trading with them and all other stuff which many struggle to complete as newbies. I think we should expand this chain and more people should join so we can help many more others.
    All thanks to ?dreamer2506?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.