IM UPSET

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Sassy, Sep 23, 2018.

1. ATA WHY DO YOUR AVIS ONLY REPRESENT 4 BODY TYPES?? And before someone starts on me, I mean for men too. There is no variety. Sure there’s like 2 “curvy” girls but that’s it. Also where are my dad bods at?? Even more than that, where are the husky big and tall men?? Lemme live my bootylicious life on here okay???

2. Amen sis. Ata, give us more avis with different body types!!

3. Support :)

4. You missed them.

They might happen again in the future. Sorry that in the minute you've been playing this game, all four seasons didn't pass.

5. Boys can be thicc too ATA ☹️

6. Extremely disappointed, thought this thread would be about Drake

7. But same

8. It was a terrible album tbh.

9. i mentioned that same thing in their male avi post.. and got a crate so maybe that means something ?

dat boi

10. Bro omg

Give me a cute dad body boy

Pls

If he was cute idk if I’m a lady I’d use the heck out of the avi :mad: boys with dad bods are beautiful and I love all of them

11. I’m not into furries NEXT

12. So sorry this wasn’t about drake ???

I stand by what I said though

13. Petition for dad bod avis 2k18

14. I want a noodle arm fat guy with girl bobs, and one big booty cheek.

15. Rip, body shaming

16. I'm all for it but I also think it is a little silly how extensive the need for representation is for people. I get it in regards to wanting to see more vast representation in careers and stuff because that actually matters but... this is phone app. Maybe I am missing something but I just don't personally understand why people get so up in arms about trivial things like this.

17. Just one?

18. I’m glad I wasn’t the only one ?

19. Yess, they’re my favorite. Cuddle type bods. Squishy and comfy af. 