The 100.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Whorchata, Sep 13, 2018.

1. I got my books from discoverbooks.com, they’re in pretty good condition and super cheap! I am definitely more of a book person, I love being able to see the thoughts and and details that really make the characters. And totally, they’re both really fierce and I feel like they would be stronger together rather than apart.

2. Wow I didnt know there was a book series  I literally just finished season 5 and it was kinda sad but I can't wait for the next season ?

3. handmaid's tale

4. I can relate the love hate relationship with the show

But IMHO, this one of the adaption which is better than the source material

5. Black lightning is just bad and i couldnt stand half an episode of the outpost tbh i'd recommend the flash/humans/marvel's cloak and dagger/stranger things those are the shows i liked anyway ?

p.s. Never ever watch boku no pico this show gave me nightmares for a year and i only watched like 3 mins :cry:

6. He usually does

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. s3 e7

just

stop watching before you get there

thats all

8. RTRTRT
    OMF GIRL
    THIS.
    (Also this isn’t a tv show but the movie Kubo on netflix is SOOOOOO GOOD and everybody in the world needs to see it)

9. Kubo's alright. It's very wholesome and I like the animation style.
    the intouchables is better.

10. I love this show, but the whole “light” thing threw me off. I had a hard time watching after that, but it’s back to being great again.

11. Watch Young and Hungry

12. I love Octavia 

13. Still sad Linkin is gone ngl

14. The light thing?

15. Watched da mo.fo and couldn't get past the 3rd episode. i just wasn't feeling it brah.

16. Ive seen every episode

17. It gets better, trust me. The first few episodes are corny imo

18. This is true. The first few episodes are not the greatest! Also I got to Lincoln dying and now I’m in mourning. Haven’t watched it since cause I need time 

19. ^ lol will give a try again in da future. In da mean tiem y'all enjoy yerselves.

Also since I'm here.

Watch supernatural if ya haven't. Enuff said.