Looking for... Great New Gift Ideas!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roasted Potatoes. Maybe your crush likes them raw?

2. A Poop  emoji ?

3. Damn all my ideas already stolen 

All i got is... More plushies cause they so damn cute. Maybe some animal ones, Fox, Monkey, Bears ?

4. We have all these nice gifts maybe now it's the time to have not so nice gifts xD

For example:

#Bottle of water..
    because you NEED to drink water.
    *it's mostly for thirsty people but you can use it for a person who is getting too excited or talks too much in CC or whatever lol

And..

Some kind of a warning gift like a yellow card on soccer or whatever for people who would use dns on ecs parties, for farming purposes or whatever..

I don't know, just here to support not so nice gifts xD

5. A slice of bacon with the description "Be my bae, can? " or smth idk

7. A nice salad for the ladies that want their salad tossed.
    Maybe a different variation of undergarments cause i miss sending those.
    Maybe even a nice biscuit for people who think they did a good job and i can send them "good job, homeboy. You wanna biscuit?"
    Or a glass of milk cause...why not? Everyone needs some milk.
    Sushi is a perfect neutral gift too. Sushi dates are always a must

8. Love it

9. Cute Mason Jar filled with 1000 mini paper cranes.
    i guess call it " Getwellsoongami? (Lol)
    ~Come make a wish with this 1000 paper cranes?~~

make them feel, Hopeful ? and be okay to any problems.

10. Would be nice to get more stat rs gifts again ?

Also wine gifts for regular gifts not just rs ?

"You look stressed. Here's wine."

Plain & Simple.

11. thanks!

12. Your moms t-shirt or thong. “Look what your mom left at my house!” -your mom joke

A super annoying/crying girl with love eyes. “Run!! She’s a stage five clinger!! -Either call someone out or warn others by labeling them. 

13. 1.) F-boy repellent: I think this is a really good one. Just a simple cologne bottle/spray can w/ a "F-boy repellent" label.

2.) "L": So theres this saying called "take the L" where like, if you're gonna lose/fail/epically mess up something, people say "just take the L man" just a simple L, kind of like the "K" gifts used to have

3.) A bathbomb/scented candles: you know, when you need to unwind and tell your friends they need to relax. Maybe just a couple of pink Bathbombs in a little basket

14. I got one! We did this for my friends pug.
    A pug wearing a starbucks or any coffee cup that says, "Did somebody order a Pugkin Spice Latte?"

15. A titan gel

18. Thanks for the support ?

19. A gay teenager who just kicked the chair out from underneath him.

20. I want a music box. Just a box form with notes are moving outside of it. I want the receiver to feel relieve especially to those broken-hearted, I want to give it to them to ease the pain on their heart through the music on the box.  Hopefully, you guys will choose my idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.