Looking for... Great New Gift Ideas!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whiskey bottle, so friends can come together and talk about their problems.

2. A Good gift would be a elephant statue with his trunk up, holding a pearl. This gift represents good lucky and rarity. The receiver should feel like they are being wished good luck in all over their adventures.

3. Y’all really should read before giving ideas, there’s been a few repeats. Kinda wasting your time typing :(

4. More punny love gifts! A jam can like “You’re the jam”, A typewriter “you’re my type” or funny things overall like popcorn, heels, food.

5. A hour-glass, receivers should feel like the time they spend with the giver is never a waste.

6. My gift idea: A Diaper/ Nappy

Reason for the creation of it: to express the amount of  people talk 

7. Please make a drink straw for those sensitive people that need to suck it up. ?

8. A salt shaker
    (For those salty people)
    Saying
    Need same salt with those fries

9. A black leather couch
    ‘Let’s rp about it in my office’

Y’know

10. A salt shaker
    (For those salty people)
    Saying
    (Need some salt with those fries)

11. Support

12. 1. Popcorn and/or drink with two straws. Cute way to ask someone out on date
    2. A milkshake with two straws and a cherry on top. Cliche way to ask someone out but adorbs!
    3. Donut/box of donuts cause a donuts can cheer just about anyone up!
    4. A “get well soon” card to send to friends who are ill
    5. “I miss you” little note to send to friends/rses who’ve been offline too long and you need them to know

13. a broken keyboard (computer or phone) - for those keyboard warriors going wild

a little bank robber - to send when you wanna mess with someone you're farming

a wishing well - for when you want to wish someone...well

a shining eye/illuminati eye - I got my eye on you

an alarm clock or cheat sheets - it's college after all, you could use these

14. A cute otter gift say 'you otter be proud of yourself" For all the smart pimd players

15. I think condoms would be a great gift to exchange and maybe need to collect a certain amount of condoms, birth control, wine, and pacifiers or something to make a romantic date.

I think a pair of “sexy pants” would be cute to call someone sexy.

I think it would be cute to have an “I like you” note, circle yes or no.

Engagement rings/wedding bands!!

16. Supporttttt, <3.

17. My Idea

+ A tattoo pen with ink.

+ The message I'm trying to send:
    "My life is my art.."

+ Now a days tattoos get such a bad rap, and I feel as though people should be free to get them without being judged. I want the receiver to wear this gift proudly as someone who can say, "My life is my art."

18. The Weiner-Pit
    (A dog with the body of a daschound and the head of a pit bull.)
    "Just like your....everything."

Reciever should feel insulted. Or at the very least, get a good laugh out of it.

19. ASTER GEMSTONE "TREE OF LIFE"

(ASTER symbolize wisdom & faith while the branches, and roots, illustrates that all life on earth is related and interconnected.)

20. A salt container similar to Morton’s Salt - for all the salty af people in this game

Condoms or birth control - because well, this is a campus and students use them...or don’t

Credit card - it’s almost like giving people money . Please make a stat item.

Ramen Noodles - because, hello!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.