Scholastic September: Spinner Items, Avatars and Furniture!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Jean, Sep 3, 2018.

1. ANDROID STORE UPDATE:

In order to fix an issue with Android purchases, we've had to temporarily remove a few bundles from Molly's Corner. The following bundles are currently unavailable on Android, but will return to the Store within the next few days:

- JD's Pal Pack
    - Molly's BFF Bundle
    - Tess' Confidante Combo
    - Inked Avatar Bundle (M)
    - Inked Avatar Bundle (F)
    - Autumn Orchard Furniture Box

Spinner Items

September Spinner Items are now here until the 30th!

Flapjack The Corgi

[stats]5,000/5,000[/stats]

Freshly Sharpened Pencil

Red Apple

Doggo Backpack

Collect 5 of each to have them automatically combine into...

Back-to-School Flapjack

[stats]150,000/150,000[/stats]

We're switching things up! Besides being available in the Spinner, this month's Avatars can also be found in Molly's Corner, as limited time Avatar bundles!

Each bundle is available for $9.99 USD, and includes your chosen Avatar, plus a bonus of 25 Extra Credits, and 5 Doctor's Notes!

IMPORTANT! Please note that if you win one of these Avatars from the Spinner, you will NOT be able to buy that specific Avatar's Bundle anymore.

Bundles will be available until September 30th.

Furniture

Fallin' for this sunroom dorm!

All of this will be available through the Store indefinitely, and in the Summer Furniture Box!

Autumn Orchard Furniture Box!

More new things! Want to get your hands on this month's furniture? Grab yourself an Autumn Orchard Furniture Box to get yourself started! This box is available in Molly's Corner for $17.99 USD and includes:

• - A total of 4 Furniture Pieces from the Autumn Orchard Set
      - 2 of these 4 pieces will be Super Rare pieces, or better!

Once purchased, the Autumn Orchard Furniture Box is free to open (well, $100 in-game cash to be exact).

Available until September 30th, and can only be purchased once.

Sunday likes this.
  2. It’s so late but finally ️?

3. omg this is amazing!!! Yay now I can go spinner furni crazy again 

4. Damn, I adore this furni but I’m broke af rn 

6. Whoa who wait....we have to actually pay for these boxes???? They better come with a key too but still...we have to pay for these boxes? Never mind on this months furniture then :( Broke af

7. It would awesome if u could actually open the store without an error. 

8. very cute wallpaper! love the uniqueness. and the foxes are adorable  lily will love this set

10. Will we be able to earn these boxes through stories or only through purchase?

11. Judging from this thread it looks like the only way to get them is spending $18 for just 1 ?

12. The what

13. The Autumn Orchard Furniture Box is a special box that will give you 4 furniture pieces from this set. :) Once you've bought it from Molly's Corner, it is free (well, 100 in-game cash) to open. I've updated the post to add that info!

The furniture is also available in the Summer Furniture Box, and the Store, as usual.

Oh yikes. Can you let me know what error you're seeing, and if you're on Android or iOS?

14. Well, it says "to get yourself started" so perhaps they will be rewards for later stories. Autumn has not even begun yet. Haha

15. K Nevermind, I did not see the developer post. Lameee.

16. And I bought ec to buy Avis in store rip

17. Thats true I hope they're available through stories but if not then forget this furniture I'll just watch every ad available to get these Avis, to me it'd feel too weird to pay bentos and chibis for furniture someone probably bought for a lot of money, that's just me tho

18. ALL TRASH NO NEW IDEAS UGLY AVATARS SMH