Random Intel Give Away

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIIIlIIIlIIIlLINKIIIlIIIlIlIII, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Hi you are really awesome that you can give away Intel to others who need it.. I don't need any I just saw the thread & wanted to show my appreciation.

2. Thanks I appreciate that. People are always helping me out so I am just always trying to help out when I can ?

3. I'm almost done with my punk ones, kinda needs all three tho XD 30 more punks 30 more music and 33 jocks >~< wall. Me if you're selling tho or giving away ?

4. I'm on the lookout for music and jock if you happen to have any. ️

5. Just saying this is legit af! Hehe. Anyway thanks for the help and I'm collecting musician now. I'm offering trade too if anyone wants to!

6. I’m looking for music please :)

7. any intel at all is appreciated tbh. it’s kind of you to give it away freely like this so thanks 

8. this is really nice, what you’re doing.

any intel would be helpful enough! thank you ️

9. i’m trying to get all three, but i’m running low on music atm. i’d appreciate the help! 

10. N00BS (LIKE ME) NEED SOMEONE WHO'S KIND LIKE YOU. OMG. I AM IN NEED OF 4 INTEL COLLECTIONS. I HOPE YOU COULD HELP ME. TIA ?

11. I need jock and punk plz let me know

12. I'm collecting jocks,it'd be appreciated

13. I’m collecting punk. If anyone wants to trade for jock and music.

14. Continuous flow of music please...I'm trying to get punk avi on my alt first then go for cheerleader on main but I go to school and don't wanna pay chibis/bentos for intel :cry:

15. Give me those intels ️️️️

16. Hiii I need 200 jock 

17. Hi I am collecting musicians and jocks

18. I’m collecting musicians and punks I’d be great full of any though 

19. anything would be greatly appreciated!

20. Okay HOLD UP! Lol  some of y’all are on here being petty and greedy! And I’ve peeped a few of you who I gave some turn around and sell them... let’s not do that smh ??‍♀️. ALSO. Don’t add me! I will add you lol  just give me time! I’m trying to help!