Random Intel Give Away

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIIIlIIIlIIIlLINKIIIlIIIlIlIII, Sep 1, 2018.

1. What’s up peeps... This what it is... not a huge fan of this hunt so I have just been giving away all my intel. I’ve been coming across all 3 and just giving it away at random. If you wanna give something back cool of not all I ask is you just pay it forward to someone else and do something nice or hey even be nice and show some love for a change. All you have to do is just post what you are collecting ️ I’ll try to help you out! And hey maybe we can all help each other out. Before anyone says anything I’m sure there might be a thread I haven’t had the time to check but this beats using my speakers in WC and scrolling through WC trying to find people who need help ️

-JaLeigha-

2. Oh hi there, I saw this and would love to have 270 of jocks and 270 of musician..  I would really appreciate to receive both of those or just one ? Thanks in advance! ?

3. I collect punk for now but i’ll finish my 1 side story .. next i still confuse want to choose jocks or musician ? anyway thank to make this treadds .. have a nice dayy ️

4. Aw this is so sweet! Tbh I’m just collecting as much jock as possible ??‍♀️

5. I need the green ones, thxzya

6. I'm currently collecting punks right now and I'm almost finish just 7 more. I do also collect some jocks so once I'm finished with it I could help in giving them all out! 

7. I have musician rn, need punk and jock.

8. So needy 

9. ???

10. I’m collecting punk rn

11. I have Jock, and I'll be getting more. But I need music right now

12. I'm collecting punk, i need music and jock ?

13. Just saying, it's legit. I got 100 of punk and 100 of jock.

14. any intel would be appreciated

15. ?

16. I could use some punk

17. Any intel would be much appreciated, especially music and jock as I am collecting punk. ️

18. I’m collecting jock right now but anything will be extremely helpful:) I think it’s really cool you’re doing this!

19. I need anyone, just help me out