hi, want free stuff?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kitten, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Dogs are cooler?

2. Cats are the most popular pet in the United States: There are 88 million pet cats and 74 million dogs.

3. So many of these people won’t be seen in forums again until some other free giveaway thing :(

4. Now we know how many ppl stalk our public convos tho

5. I never get free stuffs -_-

6. Give me something, please 

7. Hi! Want some lollipop? ? No? Ok :(

8. Good point :lol:

9. wow i love my fight losses now

10. Hmm... does my personality count as 1k losses ?

11. Buncha nerds

12. Rickless Morty is a Reckless Morty Cause a Mortyless Rick is a Merciless Rick


    That is not a tongue-twister #facts

13. I got like 188k losses 

14. Be willing to step outside your comfort zone once in a while, take the risks in life that seem worth taking. The reide might not be as predictable if you'd just planted your feet and stayed grounded, but it will be a heck of a lot more interesting.

15. Be willing to step outside your comfort zone once in a while, take the risks in life that seem worth taking. The reide might not be as predictable if you'd just planted your feet and stayed grounded, but it will be a heck of a lot more interesting.

16. Best pick up line: I see u across a crowded bar... I give you the come here gesture with my finger...U approach

17. Best pick up line: I see u across a crowded bar... I give you the come here gesture with my finger...U approach

18. Best pick up line: I see u across a crowded bar... I give you the come here gesture with my finger...U approach